Mon, Sep 9, 7:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Free model ready now....really early, and a must have...come see...

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 5:16 PM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 5:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com

file_102778.jpg

Hope you like it, we were contracted to build this deck by a friend of ours, his name is Joe and when we were done designing it, it came out so good we decided to convert it into this weeks free model. Has a fire place too.....need some summer picks....we got barried lastnight with more snow.......Joe relaxes on his deck warmed by his fire and listens to the ocean. Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 5:16 PM

file_102779.jpg

twilightrose_98 ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 6:51 PM

way cool...on my way for it now!!!, and thanks for all your fantastic models.

Nukeboy ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 11:33 PM

Beautiful! Vicious aside; it's that time of year that I get to sit out on my deck (very similar) and enjoy the 70+ degree F weather. I called my in-laws who're in Pennsylvania and asked what they were doing... shoveling snow... they asked what I was doing... barbequing Porterhouse!

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 12:56 AM

Very very good. Thanks!!!!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

pogmahone ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 1:26 AM

@ Nukeboy - you meanie! But......what happens in July.......are you sitting out on the deck, or inside with the air-conditioning on? rotfl

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 4:07 AM

I love the snow...but man it is getting old....:-) Mike is sick of shoveling....and I am tired of all this white stuff.

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 8:16 AM

dang, you actually used Autocad for the purpose for which it's intended?..;) I'm torn..I should get it..but do I want to add to the NVonadeckwithshiskebabonasword picture glut?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 8:44 AM

:-).....YES...cause it can be used for so much more...Sharen

Nukeboy ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 7:42 PM

pogmahone: Actually, July is usually chilly. The inland valley gets so hot it sucks the fog and moisture right in (we live a block from the beach!) Hmmm a NVOADWSOAS... definitely could challenge a NVIATWAS.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.