Mon, Oct 7, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 9:52 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Please! Seeking herb, vegetable, tree textures

kersting ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 6:47 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

I am desparately seeking jpg or tga textures for alpha planes (hope I'm using the right terminology there). I need herbs and vegetables, that could be used to make herb and vegetable gardens, and I'd do anything for a good willow tree :) If the textures include the trans maps, that would be a big plus. Also plants, flowers, herbs, and vegetable textures where there are 3 or 4 in a row. If anyone can help me, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks! P.S. If this post is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it, or let me know where I should move it to.

Zhann ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 6:52 AM

Try FREESTUFF, there's lots of textures there...

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

manleystanley ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 8:07 AM

You my also try a general web search for photos of plants and gardens. They are usually jpegs and might be useful. I got some great plank textures from bark photos.

SWAMP ( ) posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 8:27 AM

You'll find a long list of URL links in the "backroom-resources" in The Vue forum. They don't say what each link is for,but if you take the time to go through them,you'll find tons of plant textures. Don't know if you are useing a 3d program,but I know I found a willow tree in 3ds format there a while back. SWAMP

hawkstheman ( ) posted Tue, 30 March 2004 at 5:53 PM
Online Now!

Attached Link: http://www.imageafter.com/

Try a search on this site

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" - Lord Acton 1877

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it" - William Pitt, the Elder 1770

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.