Sun, Sep 22, 7:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Trimax?

DRIV ( ) posted Thu, 21 September 2000 at 11:28 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:30 AM

Weird....Virus's Post Seems To Have Dissapeared Where you Mentioned I Lived Near You? So Was That Coffee Or The Ass Kicking? Missed Any Reply. Again, I'll State, I Used To Have a Lot Of Respect For You As An Artist. However, You Claim I Jumped All Over Your Buddy Virus And Others Should Mind Their Own Business. Well, He Jumped Other People, Including Me. So I Could Say The Same To You. Your Loyalty Is Touching, And I Won't Bash It Like Others Do Someone Else's Loyalty. However, What's Good For the Goose Is Good For The Gander. He May Be Your Friend But Your Vulgar Language Was Way Uncalled For. Note, I Had 5 Or 6 People Jumping Me. Did Any Of My Friends Get Involved? Newp. I'm a Big Boy. Oh, And Yes, I Have Friends. Smile As TO The Other Statements You Made About Me In a Condescending Manner...... 1. I'm 33 - 5' 10" - 220 lbs - 6 Yr Ex Marine. Ergo, Hardly a Boy. But Thanks For The "Compliment" 2. I Happen To Know Who Both My Screwed Up Parents Are Thank You. Ergo, Not a Bastard Either, But Thanks Again, For the "Compliment". 3. As To The "F*** You". No Thanks, I'm Sure I Wouldn't Enjoy It As Much As You Would. Smile Good Day

KenS ( ) posted Thu, 21 September 2000 at 3:16 PM

Virus removed the thread after a post I had made, and out of friendship with me, he's agreed to drop the matter and walk away. Ken

PJF ( ) posted Thu, 21 September 2000 at 5:15 PM

Almost a shame. I was just about to get the popcorn out.

Trimax ( ) posted Thu, 21 September 2000 at 6:04 PM

40 180 lbs ex 23 ranger battalion Ft stewart geogra 285 offical jumps with Jungle operations training Panama specializing in demonlition Germany Masonic Lodge 124 Carrolton ohio and a pleasure to Meet u Driv it would be a pleasure to meet u and say mmmaybe talk of our artistic thoughts of todays 3d culture

PJF ( ) posted Thu, 21 September 2000 at 6:15 PM

Can you guys please set up a motion capture system before you start. I promise I'll find a neutral place to post the bvh file.

DRIV ( ) posted Thu, 21 September 2000 at 9:27 PM

"specializing in demonlition Germany" Is That Like Blowing Up Demons In Germany? Grin "Masonic Lodge 124 Carrolton ohio" Son Of Solomon Smile I Presume You Know What That Means. An Apology Would Be Nice, Then Perhaps We Can Have That Chat. As For Art, I Don't Think I Am In Your "League". As For Threats, Or Implied, I Never Back Down. We Can Discuss My Philosophy On That Sometime If You Like. As For The Marines, I Was a Radio Repairman....For a Job That Is.

DRIV ( ) posted Thu, 21 September 2000 at 9:28 PM

Ken, Cool By Me. And A Personal Thanks.

Trimax ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:44 AM

Perhaps u are right! i should have minded my own bussiness which we can decuss this matter when we meet Coffee is on hope ur buying im just a starving artist ill be the one in the tan Chrysler 300M hehehe I am in no league! 1 artist image is just as good as another for diffrent reasons its just some may have diffrent tools to work with. fortunately for me u only see the ones i post Prince Hall i persume Hiram Abiff i per u t b a MM i will wait to talk to u on ICQ to set up our meeting

bantha ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 11:24 AM

I THougt YOu WOuld LEave. NIce TO SEe THat YOu ARe STill ARround ANd NOt DRiven AWay BY EDgeNEt... :)

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

DRIV ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 5:53 PM

Me Bantha? I'm Sorry, I'll Go Back To Lurking Now That The New Site Is Up And Rocking. Hands You a Life Preserver You Are Gonna Need This. Disasters In Our Time: 1. The Titanic 2. The Mars Lander 3. Crash At Rosswell 4. AIDS 5. The Fall Of Renderosity Grin Just Having Fun

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.