Mon, Oct 7, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 9:52 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: can't load photo on home page

manleystanley ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2004 at 9:14 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Can't get my photo to load on my home page; trying to prove something. The jpeg is smaller then the two previous one I've had there. It just wont load. Hope I'm not violating a rule by putting it there. If I can put it there. It sertainly wont be there long. Hell I don't even want to have to look at myself in the mirror in the mornings.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2004 at 9:49 AM

I see your photo fine :) and hey! It's not bad :)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2004 at 10:10 AM

Hi, I can see your smiling face just fine :) Deb

Debbie M.

Grey_Tower ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2004 at 11:05 AM

Try clearing your cache and refreshing the page. That may help you see that the photo is there.

manleystanley ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2004 at 11:37 AM

Well that wasn't there before?? must take quit a while after you up load before the picture is replaced. Can you see the behind my back peace sign over my right; my right, shoulder. Photo edited with picture it.

pearce ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2004 at 11:59 AM

That's a cool hat & shades there! Nice to meet you :) Mick.

manleystanley ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2004 at 12:07 PM

Ya, I miss that hat. Note, vinal and car windows not mix. That was from my last madi jras, shortly after this shot was taken I was in a knock down drag out with a drunk who had his hands in thw wrong place..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.