Sat, Oct 5, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 9:59 am)

Subject: New version of Mimic-ready wolf

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2004 at 8:04 PM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 10:22 AM

For all sixteen Poser animators out there (we are up to sixteen now, right?), I've just uploaded a new version of the Mimic-ready wolf to Free Stuff, pending approval.

Improvements include better phoneme morphs and blink morphs, new expression morphs (smile, frown, wince, sneer, etc.), a couple of ear morphs, and a full-body morph to simulate breathing.

Fully compatible with bloodsong's Big Face Wolf, wolfie's remapped New Wolf, and (I assume) Lyne's Fox Pack.

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 21 March 2004 at 8:48 PM

It might work on the Foxes. Your other version worked real good on her wolf pack.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

stallion ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2004 at 7:21 AM

make that seventeen ;-)

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

rrkknight3 ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2004 at 2:44 PM

Trying to wait patiently....

dagar ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2004 at 6:47 PM

I think you can count me as 18 (eighteen) http://www.davisimages.com/welcome.htm So...just wanted to finally say thanks...and I will look for the new Poser Mimic Wolf! I have been messing with animation for a little bit now...and thought this was awesome..just got mimic (finally) mainly due to your mimic wolf Aaarrrwooooooo ;-) a small sample of a bigger project I worked on a while back http://www.davisimages.com/images/c_animation.gif I am in the process of updating my site so will have more by this weekend. Thanks again Mini' Draco Oh..you may like this site http://members.fortunecity.com/aespaar/ :)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2004 at 10:15 AM

You're welcome, and wait no longer ... it's been approved.

Little_Dragon's Free Stuff

Non-animators might find the update useful also, for the expression morphs. And the fourteen hundred or so who'd already downloaded the earlier version might want to do so again, for the newer stuff.

If anyone reading this has Lyne's Fox Pack, I'd appreciate it if you could verify the Mimic update's compatibility. I think that Lyne only did a remap of the figure, in which case my morphs should work.

nickedshield ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2004 at 11:27 AM

I just loaded it into her Coyote(part of the package) with no problems. Thanks for the morphs, they're fun.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

elgyfu ( ) posted Wed, 24 March 2004 at 2:41 AM

Now that is good timing! I am just working on a Red Riding Hood animation - and the wold sure needs to reply to the 'What big eyes you have grandma!' lines!!!! Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.