Fri, Sep 20, 7:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: This is very BIG......really , really BIG...(:D

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:05 PM

Excellent work Michael! You never fail to impress with your styling and quality.

lundqvist ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:06 PM

It is big and it is clever :) Will you be offering it at any other sites?

Philywebrider ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 1:52 PM

As amazing as this package looks, (and it IS amazing), I'm looking forward to the textures. Previous Santctum Art items had fantastic textures. Always overall outstanding work. Thank you.

ChrisD ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 2:38 PM

Are those machines set up to animate? I sure hope so! I'm going to enjoy playing with this!!!! :')

curtskinn ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2004 at 4:45 AM

when will this be available in the marketplace?

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2004 at 2:00 PM

This would also be a great place for building mechs. Any plans for more mech units once this set is available? Throws herself on knees, begging shamelessly

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 11:28 PM

Oooooooooooo! waits in anticipation

Philywebrider ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 5:49 AM

Errr...Any idea of what the file size, (with textures), will be? How Big a file?

Bigt ( ) posted Tue, 24 February 2004 at 3:56 AM

Fantastic work Michael, I see the level of detail and the quality of the meshes live up to your usual exacting high standard, I have to admit your models are the finest i have worked with, can't wait for this one! Oooo the possibilities!..... :0)

libernull ( ) posted Sun, 07 March 2004 at 4:21 PM

This is unbelievable - I cannot wait. Will it be released here at RO? Or somewhere else? Any ETA? I'm gnawing at the bit...

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 9:00 PM

Hey! Great work!

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2004 at 11:57 PM

Ooooooo!

Richard T ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2004 at 2:12 AM

Any idea of a release date or store?

curtskinn ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2004 at 8:03 AM

hurry it up already. I have some great ideas for some pics that I want to do

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.