Sat, Sep 21, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: Zygote Camel?

Curfew ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 8:25 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Anyone know where zygote free camel can be d/l'ed. I got into Poser after it came out. An archive of all Zygote freebies would be excellent. TIA Curfew

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 8:59 PM

E-mail Zygote and ask but nobody can give you the camel legaly. -Colt

Curfew ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 9:02 PM

Oh.... Ok... Thanks... :-)

wyrwulf ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 9:39 PM

Too late. The Zygote freebies are only good for the week offered. The camel is for sale now.

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 9:56 AM

Be sure to check Zygote every Thursday. That's when they put up their new freebie. It only stays free for one week. As soon as the next week's free item is posted, the previous one is moved to the for sale page, so grab them while you can. Also, get on their mailing list. You'll hear about great discounts and sometimes get coupons to use for a short time. The camel was free only to Renderosity members who had signed up on the Zygote mailing list and was free only for about a week. Sorry you missed him, but they still have other great things to look forward to. I wasn't too excited about the pretzel, but last week's piano was a great one. Melanie

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 1:45 PM

Go on and say it....The pretzel sucked :) -Colt

Curfew ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 5:01 PM

I liked the piano, and the director's chair... I'll keep checking for other new freebies :-)

Wizzard ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 6:09 AM

I don't know... I kinda liked the pretzel..a bit of chrome and brass... instant SF prop 8 ) Ooh. today's thursday...... see ya!!

zman11 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 9:46 PM

follow the white rabbit

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.