Tue, Oct 22, 10:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: Poke Salad Kiki!

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2004 at 4:14 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:35 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/downloads/7904_pokesalad.jpg

Let's try again..... It's time for another Kiki post! I call this one "Poke Salad"......gators got her granny!! Anyway.....I wanted to try out some of the new RDNA stuff and Kiki....so this is the result. Posted at RDNA. Link for the looking :)

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2004 at 4:16 PM

Should have mentioned that the environment is all RDNA jungle stuff. Kiki of course. The gator is a friend of Noggin's! :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2004 at 4:34 PM

This is perfect...and I love that enviornment too....off to get it....(is that what it is called, Jungle?)

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2004 at 4:47 PM

Actually there are a number of items that are part of their "Jungle" series Sharen. One of them is RDNA Old Wood Vol. 5 - Root Trees; Primitive log bridge; Microcosm Macro textures vol 5; Microcosm Aquaform 3 Expansion; Microcosm Roads; and Transponds Fern pack (whew!). I also use their free sky dome (I think it's free). You already have Kiki. I think there's a link at the top of the store page called "theme". You can access all the jungle related items that way too.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2004 at 5:02 PM

Yep, thank you, just went and put them all in my cart....thank you girl....Sharen............... made me happy.

Scarab ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2004 at 11:55 PM

Damn your eyes!....now I can't get that damned song out of my head!!!!!!!! ....AAAARRrrrrrrrr! Scarab

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 2:36 AM

I know what you mean Scarab :) Been in my head for two days now! Before doing this image, whenever I heard that song, it brought to mind Janet Reno (former Attorney General).....probably because she grew up on the edge of the everglades and I can imagine her wrestling a gator!! :) You gotta admit.......Kiki is a lot cuter!!! :)

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 3:52 AM

Now listen here sandoppe!!!! Get your but right over to kiki and tell her to move away from that water before the gator gets her! What kind of mommy are you! After all he already got granny! Great image :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 11:08 AM

thanks pokeydots :) There are lots more in the works that will be going into the gallery. She's easy to pose and fun to work with......a nice change from "totally realistic" characters :)

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 6:53 PM

I agree, I am finding the toons so much more fun to work with! I love the Mil People, but I have a lot of fun using the P5 people in the face room.

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Larry F ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 7:10 PM

Ha ha!! Are you Tony Joe White incognito? That's nice stuff!

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 10:24 PM

Thanks Larry F! No.....I'm about as far from a "Tony" as anyone can be. I do like the song though! :)

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2004 at 5:52 AM

Hehe, looks like she is related to Steve Irwin ;-) Hope she won't reach into the water.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.