Sun, Oct 6, 11:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: K2 & Kiki Hair Packs - opinions please...

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 5:56 AM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:20 AM

Hi :) I have just bought the Koshini 2 Upgrade plus Kiki & all her stuff. The only new K2/Kiki items I didn't get were the two hair packs. I have all the Koshini 1 packs from DAZ and would like opinions as to whether these new hair packs are priority buys.... Thanks in advance for any help :) ali x

My Renderosity Store

elizabyte ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 6:41 AM

I wouldn't bother with the Koshini 2 hair pack if you have all the originals. The dogtails and pixie tail are both improved for posing, and the dogtails are mapped so they can take all the other textures properly, but other than that, it's the same hair. The Kiki hair might be worth it if you have trouble getting the Koshini hair to fit. It can't be done with just scaling, but it's not too awful (from what I've seen). I went ahead and got the Kiki hair because I don't have all the Koshini hair (most, but not all) and also I didn't want to fiddle with making the hair fit. For me, it was worth it to be able to just click and conform. Dunno if that helps or not, but that's my input. :-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 7:24 AM

I think it is totally worth it, I have them all also, and thought maybe I wouldn't get it, but then decided to and am very happy with it. Sharen

genny ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 7:43 AM

I didn't get the hair packs, simply because I prefer to use "other" hair for Koshini. With a little time and tweeking, I have been sucessful using any hair I have purchased or gotten for free, and I like the "real" hair look more then the "toon" hair styles that are available. (: I can't/won't say it is not worth it, as everything "Lady Little Fox" has done is "Excellent".......it is just a matter of opinion, I suppose. (:

stephaniebt ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 7:45 AM

I was wondering the same thing, since I already got all the other Kiki stuff. I don't like having to tweak endlessly, so I'll probably get the Kiki hair pack too. In for a penny, in for a pound... :)

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 4:00 PM

Thanks for the great feedback :) I may get the Kiki pak to save time but there's so much else I'd like at the moment too :( Decision, decisions, decisions....

My Renderosity Store

elgyfu ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2004 at 8:11 AM

I only had a few of Koshini's clothes packs so it was worth it for me - and the Ichiro styles are great for Pupper boys. I also got Kiki's coz I felt it was better than fidgeting around with dials every time. The hairs are good.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.