Fri, Sep 20, 9:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: New conforming P4 male clothes (wip)

brschmidt ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 7:31 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:31 PM

file_134262.jpg

Had some time to kill this weekend and this is what I came up with. The pants, belt & boots are one conforming figure. The pants & boots are reworks and cutups of some earlier models I've made - the shirt is all new. The shirt is a seperate conforming. Still have some hours to go on the cr2 (ugh) - have a little tearing in the crotch. I slapped some textures on so don't look to close at them. I was thinking pirate but with the right textures maybe they could be Arabic.. maybe. I would like to hear any comments or suggestions on the models... Should I add some laces for the vneck? --Byron

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 7:50 PM

Really nice work there! My only suggestion is some string ties for the v-neck. Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

ookami ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 11:15 PM

Great job! I too think the strings are a good idea!

pendarian ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 10:41 PM

Nice job, love the boots too! the laces for the neck would finish it I think :)

brschmidt ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2000 at 6:14 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I'll add some laces for the neck and a morph to hide them.

Larry F ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 6:13 PM

That looks great! Will that be in free stuff or will you post for sale? I'd buy it from what I see now if not too $$$. Larry F

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.