Fri, Sep 20, 5:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: help with remodeling a poser char's face in A:M2000

Ede ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 12:11 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

hi all, i just received my brand new version of animation master (proud like a little kid :-) and i need all help and knowledge i can get to remodel a poser chars face in AM is there a good human model for am to work on? did anyone try similar stuff before? help, ideas and suggestions appreciated :) i'm thinking about loading the polygon face and then matchin splines around it to rebuild a new one... but i'm not sure how to start -Ede

Mason ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 4:22 PM

The am site has several links to cool sites with examples. One site I know has tarzan, Wonder Woman and superman. 3dcc has these models as well. They maybe a good source to start with.

lokidemonster ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 8:23 PM

I had AM 2000 since April and it just kind of sat on the self. At first I thought that it was a confusing program to deal with. But now I am starting to get the hang of the spline modeling. It kicks anything that I ever played with out the door and onto the street. To model a face I would say use a rotoscope of the face of a real person's face. and buy those training vidio's they will cut weeks of the learing curve. You will be amazed with what you can do with the extrude command. LOki de monster

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.