Fri, Sep 20, 6:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: l@@king for an easter basket...

nawtyangel ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 2:48 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:20 AM

anyone know where I can find one? Genevieve

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 3:42 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=67

DAZ has one. I didn't think I should include the clip art. ;-)

hmatienzo ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 3:44 PM

brittmccary has a great one in freestuff here, as well.

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 2:00 AM

3droad, tuckerwilly, cooler, trekkiegrrrl, jaqui, steve, britt... there are several free baskets by a selection of makers. Just pick a style! Add some grass (there are grass props in free stuff, or grow your own in P5), eggs (there are a couple of egg props, and maclean has an egg-shaped prop in one of his prop-a-rama packs), and perhaps a card or chocolate bunnie (I'd use Geralday's bunny with a nice edible texture)... presto! Your own easter basket. :) As to the egg props, Bushi's egg has textures by Renapd, and I think you can get the egg itself on her site. IIRC, SAMS3D also has an opening egg prop. The Hatchling Dragon came with broken shells, but might have had a whole egg, too. VIP has ducks and geese and swans... with eggs. Furthermore, I think somebody did Ukrainian egg textures (get out of !basketry and down to the !holiday folder)... hmm... oeufpak by blade is eastereggs, and sekhmet did an eastereggnest. And, of course, there is the easter set from Traveler's PropsClub. Carolly

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 8:33 AM

Or if you have the Anime doll, you could get the newest Lots of Lace Set by Insomniaworks. It comes with basket, egg, yellow chickadee, and bunny ears and tail for the Anime Doll. :D

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Turtle ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 11:51 AM

Runtime DNA, has a free egg and many free baskets.

Love is Grandchildren.

nawtyangel ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 3:25 PM

Thanks everyone!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.