Sat, Sep 21, 2:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Good bye and hello:-)

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 3:33 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:23 AM

As I have informed the administrators and my co-mods already one month ago, I will step down as a moderator tomorrow. I will just stay here as a simple member :-). There was no particular reason. After two years of being a moderator, I just want to take some more time for myself, my garden, my home and to create images. As I'm giving up most of my regular work too, I hope I will have a little more free time. I was very happy to do this job and I'm also very happy I found agiel who became already a great moderator. Now I leave all the big work to him and wish him all the best :-). See you, Regards, Guitta

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 4:34 AM

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH !! Gebe i'm being a member few months ago and for me your job on renderosity was incredible ! 10x a lot and a big "friendly" smack ! ;) Luca.

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 4:39 AM

Thanks for the smack Luca:-) I'm not going away. But I think it is a good thing to have a "fresh wind" here in the forum with agiel:-)

sacada ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 5:17 AM

Big thanks for your participation at Renderosity. You have been an incredible mother figure to the community. Big hugs from all.

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 5:22 AM

Thanks sacada:-)

rds ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 5:56 AM

Wish you all the best and thanks for putting up with me you do a fine job here. Agiel is doing a fantastic job and seems well suited to the job at hand. Look forward to seeing more of your artwork. Best Regards, Rick Shoop

gracia ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 5:59 AM

Merci Guitta, bon jardinage sur Vue!.. et bon rendu sur vos prochaines images.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 6:42 AM

You have done us proud Guitta, helpful, fun and caring. We couldn't have asked for more time from you, then you have already given. I am sure you will enjoy going back to your work (images)I know how much you enjoy them. We will look forward to seeing them. Thank you for your time and all the help you gave us. Sharen

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 6:50 AM

Thanks so much, you are so kind:-) Guitta

erka ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 6:52 AM

You have done a terrific job as a mod Guitta, I am sad you are quitting, but gald too, as now we'll probably see more new images from you :) Also big welcome to Agiel! eran

Irish ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 6:58 AM

Well Done Guitta! Thanks for all the work, help and creativity you've devoted to this forum. I think Vue is now such a popular program due in large part to your efforts. Good Luck and hope you enjoy more free time! :) Irene

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 7:11 AM

Thanks Eran and Irene for your nice words:-) Guitta

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 7:23 AM

gebe, your help has been much appreciated. I have learnt a lot from reading you help replys to others since being a member on the form. I have moded on a couple forums and moved on after awhile and know exactly how you feel. It can be good to take a break and enjoy the real life. Have fun in the garden and will be looking forward to images that you will have time to make. Don't look back and make the most of what is in front for you. :o)

ïÏøçö

pmermino ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 7:36 AM

Thank you very much Guitta for all the time you spent here as a mod ... you did a excellent job... and be back soon with new pictures ... Merci encore :-)

Richard T ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 7:54 AM

Thanks very much for all the work you have put in here, it is very much appreciated. Best wishes in your future endeavours and I am looking foreward to your future art postings.

Polax ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 7:54 AM

Even if I' ve not been here for a long time, it was enough to appreciate the dedication and patience you showed in sharing your immense knowledge of Vue.. sincerly wish you the best for the future. Paul

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 8:20 AM

Thanks for all your hard work and the great amount of info you have passed on about Vue. Hope now you have lots of time to create more of your beautiful artwork! Peggy

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

elektra ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 9:10 AM

Guitta, Best of luck to you in this change you are making. With more time for your garden, does that mean more flowers or fresh herbs? If it's flowers, send us some pictures, if it's herbs, share with us some recipes!!!! :-)

Tiny ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 9:12 AM

Thank you for all the support you've given! I'm looking forward to see your images. Enjoy your free time. You deserve it!

Phoul ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 9:15 AM

Guitta, I agree with all the nice words above. Thank you for the awesome help you gave...

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 9:35 AM

I'm very graceful for all your kind words and wishes. Thanks so much. :-) Guitta

jgmart ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 11:24 AM

Guitta, Your images were the first I saw when I came to Renderosity. You inspired me to purchase Vue. I've learned so much from you and appreciate all you have shared. Thank you so much and all the best to you, John :)

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 11:29 AM

Thanks jgmart. That's very kind. And I have to thank you! I have appreciated very much your gifts from the Rosity Market place. :-)Guitta

tradivoro ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 12:12 PM

Hi Guitta, I hope all this free time makes for a happier life all around... Thanks for all your help and for inspiring us to be better Vue artists... :)

Antycon ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 2:41 PM

Thank you for all that you brought to me (us?). Bon retour a l'anonymat, et profitez en bien;) Bon courage a Agiel, prendre la releve ne doit pas etre chose aisee:)

A_ ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 2:49 PM

I would also like to thank you! I haven't been much of an active member in this forum, but I've been secretely watching..! :) so thank you very much for everything. :)

dlk30341 ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 4:46 PM

I would like to thank you for all your help & keeping order in this forum. It's made this forum one of best & tolerable. Thank you again for all wisdom & good luck & happy rendering! :P

arrow1 ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 5:00 PM

Many! Many! Many thanks for your support , expert advice and patience for us newcomers to Vue.I wish you all best for the future especially from one gardener to another. Cheers arrow

Custom built computer 128 gigs RAM,2 Terrabyte hard drive, NVIDIA RTX 3060 12 Gig, Intel i9, Dual Dell Screens, 0/S Windows 11, networked to a Special 12th Generation intel I9, RTX 3060 12 Gig, Windows 11,64 gigs RAM, Dual Phillips Screens, 2 Terrabyte SSD Hard Drive plus 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive,3rd Computer intel i7,64 gigs ram, Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GeForce 1660 Ti 6 Gig,1 Terrabyte Hard Drive, OS Windows 10 64 Bit Dual Samsung Syncmaster 226bw Screens.Plus Lenovo Laptop 64 Bit,12 gigs Ram.Intel i7 chip.Windows 10 Pro and Ultimate. 4 x 2 Terrabyte Hard Drives and 2 x 2 Terrabyte external USB Hard drives. All Posers from 4 to Poser 2010 and 2012, 2014. Poser 11 and 12, 13, Hexagon 2.5 64 Bit, Carrara 8.5 Pro 64 bit, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Creative Production Suite. Adobe Photoshop CC 2024, Vue 10 and 10.5 Infinite Vue 11 14.5 Infinite plus Vue 15 and 16 Infinite, Vue 2023 and 2024, Plant Catologue, DAZ Studio 4.22, iClone 7 with 3DXchange and Character Creator 3, Nikon D3 Camera with several lenses.  Nikon Z 6 ii and Z5. 180-600mm lens, 24-70 mm lens with adapter.Just added 2x 2 Terrabyte portable hard drives.

BigGreenFurryThing ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 6:25 PM

Thank you so much for your work here. Your attitude and effort have made this one of the best forums around. Enjoy your free time, you deserve it. Mark

Cheers,
Mark

jstro ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 7:46 PM

Thanks for a great two years. Hope you have all the time you need to get all the stuff you want to accomplish accomplished. Nice to know you'll still be around. jon

~jon
My Blog - Mad Utopia Writing in a new era.

war2 ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 7:48 PM

well enjoy your newly found freedom gebe :) and thnx for the time and effort put into it

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 8:30 PM

Well... it is intimidating to start after such a round of accolades. I hope I will be up to the challenge. Thanks for trusting me enough to look after the forum. There will be not much to change as it is one of the best around :) I can't wait to see your new pictures now that you have time !

mouser ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 8:36 PM

So your going to have a life now? Hmm, a life, it sounds strange and alien to me. Still, best of luck with the garden! DJM

videodv ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 8:44 PM

All the very best in what ever you decide to do and many thanks for the help. videodv.

timefighter ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 9:57 PM

Guitta, Thanks for allowing me to work along side you (as the Vue Coordinator) Even tho it was for a short time. I had fun and learned alot. I wish you all the best in you future endevors. God Bless, James (timefighter)

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Wed, 31 March 2004 at 10:07 PM

Guitta,

I am sorry to see this.

However, one must do what is best for oneself.

I am glad that you will remain as a member.

Thanks for all of the help!

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

raffyraffy ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 1:05 AM

Also I want to unite to the choir of thanks for your work developed in this community and I will be very happy to see many others your magnificent works. Ciao, Guitta.

aussie-3d ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 1:38 AM

Well you have been a wonderful source of knowledge and advice, at least we can now see more of your art work as a member, best wishes and ta.

cermit ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 2:04 AM

Thank you very much for your AMAZING support :)

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 3:22 AM

My thanks are going to you all! From now on I will be a member and I will try to be allways helpfull... as a member:-) Guitta

dawn ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 3:40 AM

Just wanted to add my thanks for all the time and help you have given this forum and the Vue community as a whole! Have lots of fun in your garden and creating more beautiful scenes :)

pixpax ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 4:35 AM

I'm very happy to hear that you will not just dissapear from the forum - thanks for doing such a great job - you do deserve to "retire" and focus on gardens and the best things in life! I'm looking forward to your pictures very much. As for Agiel - no need to wish him good luck, he's doing fine allready ;-) hugs pixpax

Philywebrider ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 7:55 AM

Guitta Many thanks. You were instrumental on helping me decide to purchase Vue, and you helped me as I stumbled along trying to learn it. Your help was very much appreicated, and you will be sorely missed. Thank you.

FrenchKiss ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 10:32 AM

Very sorry to see you leave here, Guitta. You've helped so many people in this community and many will feel a little lost without you. You have been wonderful!! Best of luck to you and kissies! Linda

Djeser ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 10:45 AM

Guitta, you already will know that I wish you all the best, and I know you will enjoy having some free time to relax, enjoy your garden, create your stunning images, and spend time with your family. Your endless patience, good humor, helpfulness with tutorials, answering questions in the forum (sometimes the same questions dozens of times, lol) have all made this a wonderful place to learn about Vue. I owe you a very large thank-you for all your help with both Vue and and your help and understanding with a few issues here at Renderosity. Sometimes we've disagreed on things, but it's always been a friendly disagreement, and that's the nature of humans! I'm sad to see you step down, but I totally understand that it's time for you to take a little more time for yourself. You've made a terrific choice in Agiel to follow on as moderator. I look forward to seeing more of your artwork, and I most sincerely hope you enjoy your free time! Christie

Sgiathalaich

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 1:02 PM

Thanks, Merci, Danke, Gracias, Grazie! Today was the first day since month I get up at 10 h and then spent the most of the day in the garden to clean, to plant. It was sunny and warm, my back is painful (not any more used to such things lol!), but I'm happy:-).

jwhitham ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 2:39 PM

Nothing much I can say that everyone hasn't already said. My starting to read this forum coincided with your becoming the mod - I can't believe that's a whole two years ago - and I think you've done a superb job. I hope this means we'll see a lot more of your artwork. John

xoconostle ( ) posted Thu, 01 April 2004 at 9:43 PM

Thank you very much for all you have done for us, Guitta. Your dedication and guidance have been superb.

norm1153 ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 12:38 AM

Good luck, Guitta! Norm

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 8:32 AM

Guitta, it looks like everything's been said by now. And I'm glad that you'll be having some more time to do some new images, since I always admired them a lot! I think you did a fantastic job over the past two years and you played a huge role making the Vue froum a wonderful place to be. I wanted to thank you for all the help and support you provided the whole community whith and IMHO agiel is the right person in being your successor. :))) I'm looking forward to your future images and whish you all the best! Phil :)

ShadowWind ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 10:12 PM

Can't say much more than has already been said. Good luck and I also look forward to your creations. Sounds like you are having a great time in your garden. ShadowWind

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.