Fri, Sep 20, 9:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Portrait of Ayesha Version 2

bast ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 2:21 AM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 4:13 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_134280.jpg

As some of you know, from past posts, Ayesha is not H. Rider Haggards grand lady. She is based on a character in a roleplay world I admire, who is an exotic dancer and singer first in Cairo, then in London. She is not a human, but instead is an Arabic Faerie, what is called an Eshu. They have no wings, and delight in songs, dances, and the Arabic art of storytelling. There is a song that I like to listen to her when I am working on her. My favorite lines and the ones that best express her spirit are, "I've had myself some big fat fun And I have even made some mon' I got the most angelic son My baby daughter is golden And I do what I like for fun And I am happy in my pride" Ayesha Version2 is dedicated to Jaager for holding on and holding out through Kristallnacht with me. ------------------------------------------------- Ayesha's the Dancers Song (Paraphrased from Daddy I'm Fine by Sinead O'Connar) I was born in Cairo town Where there was not too much going down For girls who's only hope Was not to find a man who could piss in a pot So early I heard my first guitar And knew I wanted to be a big star And I told my poor worried father Said I ain't gonna go to school no more Cuz see, I wanna look cool and I wanna look good With my hair slicked back and my boobs upright And feel real hot when my makeup's nice I could get sexy underneath the lights Like I wanna fuck every man in sight Baby come home with me tonight Make you feel good make you feel all right I'm going away to London I got myself a big fat plan I'm gonna be a singer in a rock 'n' roll band And I'm gonna change everything I can Sorry to be disappointing Wasn't born for no marrying Wanna make my own living singing Strong independent pagan woman singing And I feel real cool and I feel real good Got my hair slicked back and my see through tights I stand up tall with my pride upright And feel real hot when my makeup's nice I get sexy underneath them lights Like I wanna fuck every man in sight Baby come home with me tonight Make you feel real good make you feel all right I'm glad I came here to London I've had myself some big fat fun And I have even made some mon' I got the most angelic son My baby daughter is golden And I do what I like for fun And I am happy in my pride Daddy I'm fine. I'm fine. Daddy I'm fine. Daddy I love you. -------------------------------------------------

bast ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 4:44 PM

Thanks Keoto! :) It is good to be making characters again :) I have been working on a new one for weeks, then got so sick of seeing her, since I am in the final stages and it has been a long one to make, that I decided to give Ayesha a well deserved face lift with some new skills I have been picking up, and a better texture :) It is amazing, how what we once did, and thought was just perfect, we later can go back and make so much better :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.