Fri, Sep 20, 11:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: After Almost 4 Months!

Jon ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 2:20 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:34 PM

file_104576.jpg

The second part of the RPG series that began with the Dwarves continues with a stand-alone figure-texture-props-Mega-pack. :) Four example characters: two Dwarf clerics and two Orc fighters ready for action in any RPG oriented fantasy environment, and that is only the tip of the iceburg, as the combinations between the figures, the textures and the props are endless. A helpful, illustrated PDF guide is included.

Jon ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 2:22 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2065

file_104577.jpg

4 Conforming figures Armor Bracers Greaves Shoulder Pad 12 Props Cleric's Belt Cleric's Flask Cleric's Hammer Cleric's Helm Cleric's Mace Cleric's Scroll Cleric's Shield Orc's Axe Orc's Cap Orc's Earring Orc's Scimitar Orc's Shield 4 Texture sets - two for the Dwarven Clerics and two for the Orcs. 25 MAT Pose files to apply everything easily. 33 Textures in all. 1 Scaling Pose to apply Dwarf proportions to the Freak and his conforming items. 1 Bonus Poses to scale, position and morph the DAZ Fantasy Beard and Hair. 3 Bonus INJ and REM poses to create the Dwarf and Orc characters shown. A 16-page illustrated .pdf guide with step-by-step instructions to create you Dwarf character and helpful posing tips.

Jon ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 2:24 PM

file_104578.jpg

Jon ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 2:25 PM

file_104579.jpg

Jon ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 2:27 PM

file_104580.jpg

Not to worry - this won't take another 4 months :)

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 2:31 PM

My God, those are fantastic!

Aery_Soul ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 2:32 PM

This look like a very cool set, in fact I have alrady eyed it. Congratulations and the sneek peek really makes me veeeery curious! Cheers, ~*Siliphiel

www.aerysoul.com

dglidden ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 2:49 PM

John, These are absolutely fantastic and I think they wiil be well worth the wait. :)

jade_nyc ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 4:22 PM

Jon these are so awesome! Fantastic job as always!

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 5:15 PM

Well I can tell you it didn't take me long to snap it up! And I am so looking forward to part three :)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 6:06 PM

OOooooo outstanding!! And the peek at the part 3 looks so interesting! I am not a gamer but I love these outfits and characters!!! :)

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 6:06 PM

OOooooo outstanding!! And the peek at the part 3 looks so interesting! I am not a gamer but I love these outfits and characters!!! :)

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

ookami ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 6:14 PM

file_104581.jpg

Great job as usual Jon, and thanks for letting me test it out! Here's a little image I threw together with the Orc, Cleric and your new Elven armor over at RDNA using a backdrop of DM's Pure Action! Keep up the great work and I can't wait until the next installment!

Jon ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 6:37 PM

Thanks for all the feedback everybody! I'm glad you like the series :) Ookami - that Orc is badder than I had imagined him - I love what you did with his eyes! Also a great action scene with dramatic posing, thanks!

keweljewels ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 9:33 PM

Jon these are wonderful..Now the last scene what a tease...I cant wait for the 3rd installment :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.