Wed, Sep 18, 8:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: LaLaLa - new free model............

Engel47 ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 1:31 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 9:31 AM

Attached Link: http://poser-ism.vis.ne.jp/lalala/lalala.html

file_105090.jpg

From poser-ism - this is what they say about her: Congratulations!! You found it. It is a present in commemoration of the first anniversary. Her name is "La La La". It is an original mesh figure. Her face resembles in Gollum. (^^;) Victoria3 texture compatible.(manual operation) Second skin is not corresponding. The position of the hair is compatible with Victoria3. The clothes of Victoria etc. are unable to be worn. Musle morph target Brest big morph target Brest small morph target and face morph target etc... She comes with a cat suit and ankle boots downloadable from the same page. Have fun.

Smitthms ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 1:52 PM

Coolness... thanks a bunch :o) Thomas

Briggie ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 1:54 PM

I think she is really cute. Thank you for sharing!

ockham ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 2:19 PM

Gangurooooooooooo! Yay!

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

genny ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 2:39 PM

Thank you, this is very generous of you. (: She is really cool, and I am sure she will find her place amoung'st, all the "cartoon" characters of late. (: Gosh, I hope I spelled, "amoung"st, Right? LOL!

Engel47 ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 2:40 PM

file_105092.jpg

Try again ;-) here is a quick render i just did - untouched P4 render - Masks Freckle skin and 3Dream Diva hair, the hair fit like a dream and needed no adjustment.

lesbentley ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 4:06 PM

Very nice, thanks for the heads up Engel!

Engel47 ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 4:10 PM

You are all more than welcome - glad to help (after all the help I got here, it's the least I can do) ;-)

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 4:41 PM

most generous..thanks

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Dizzie ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 5:19 PM

I love that hair Engel...where can it be found?

Engel47 ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 6:03 PM

Hi Dizzie - it is available in the market place here - Just search for Diva, and you get a full range of "Diva" stuff.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 6:33 PM

file_105093.jpg

Here's another -- just using the colours in the materials window. She works really well with, of all things, P3 hair. There's also a screen grab that shows how she's broken into material groups.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 7:28 PM

The figure is very nice. There is a lot of personality to it. Are there any restrictions for using the character? Is it okay to use the character in commercial renders? (I don't know if I'll ever make commercial renders, but I don't want to use the character against your wishes.) Thanks!

gpacioli ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 8:40 PM

i know so little --- less than a newbee --- how do i download the free model --- i plan to purchase but haven't figured out the scheme of things --- i know "read the book" --- i am reading and learning --- it's a slow process for me --- who is there to help me

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 8:55 PM

Real simple: just follow the link above, in post #1. On the page, you'll find hot links that will allow you to download it. Save it to your harddrive (I usually put mine on the desktop and then sort them out later), unzip, then go to it.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 9:05 PM

I downloaded the model. In the readme it states that it is for non-commercial use only. Cheers!

pokeydots ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 9:07 PM

This is great!!! Thank you very much!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Ardiva ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 9:32 PM

I don't suppose she'll work with V2?

pokeydots ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 9:49 PM

Crescent, the readme says non commercial use only.

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Mercytoo ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 10:39 PM

Cool, thanks for the link. :-)

pokeydots ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 11:17 PM

file_105094.jpg

ok here is my first lalala image :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Engel47 ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 3:09 AM

Hey SeanMartin - She looks cute in that hair, and with those glasses.

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 3:15 AM

Great image Pokey!! that chair looks sooo familar....:>)

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 3:25 AM

Thanks Engel....I couldn't get the hair in my shopping cart fast enough...LOL. Lala is a wonderful model...I can't wait to render her! Thanks so much for your generosity!

Engel47 ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 4:00 AM

You are welcome Dizzie - and that's fantastic hair isn't it? A Really "real" hairstyle.

Torulf ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 7:38 AM

Great character. Thank to Poser-ism! Is there any template for the la-Catsuit, or are the V3 catsuit textures working?

TG

shazz501 ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 8:46 AM

wow,thank you,she is a cutie :D downloaded her and will be playing in a bit,thanks again for your generosity :D

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 10:28 AM
Site Admin

Thanks for the heads up. I went by Toshiyo's site earlier but didn't see anything about LaLaLa. His latest release was the Azami clothing for Victoria and MayaDoll and on his other download page are his older stuff. Nor have I seen anything about her on his message board. Just curious, but how did you find out about this? Is it intended for download and use at this time? The only reason I ask is because there is no link on his site for the url you posted.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 11:24 AM
Online Now!

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_105095.jpg

You have to go looking... in this case it was a banner on the very bottom of the main index page for the site. BTW, there are some problems with teeth and nails (the teeth and lips operate independently of each other, and of upper and lower... the nails are invisible), but otherwise she's a doll to work with, and makes a great pixie-type critter...

Penguinisto ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 11:30 AM
Online Now!

...that's a V3 texture on 'er (Teresa, by Dark Whisper). They latch on pretty good :) /P

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 2:08 PM
Site Admin

Well, kudos to Engel47 for the great detective work! New doll to play with - oops, I mean new 3D figure to render, yeah :) Btw, I used the free Aislinn texture by Jenni Sjoberg and tried Snow's z-toon with a combination of cell shading.

FishNose ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 6:20 PM

Oh that's a gorgeous render!!!! :] Fish

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 8:11 AM
Site Admin

Thanks Fish :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 8:17 AM

Thank you for alerting us, and I hope word gets back to the creator that we all really appreciate the gift. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.