Wed, Sep 18, 8:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Cartoon Characters... Where?

lexland ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 10:25 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

I'm lookin for simple cartoon characters, hopefully for free... Does anybody know where to find them?

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 10:57 AM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com/article/articleview/308/1/102/?df=1

If you have ProPack or P5, you already have these toon characters.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 11:51 AM

Sixus1.com had Dr. Sixus free, you may have to IM Rebekah and see if you can get a download, requires signing up at Sixus1.com but it's free. www.3duniverse.com had The Dude cartoon character in thier newsletter, it's still on the site but again, requires sign up at site and subscribing to newsletter. There are several free characters in Rend's FreeStuff, you have to hunt. RuntimeDNA.com had a few I think the voodoo doll is still available in their free stuff. basically if you take the time to go through all the free stuff sections of all the various posr sites there are links to different cartoon characters. the different sites have cheap toon characters but you have to pay for them, Daz, RuntimeDNA and a few for $5 here at Rend. Just have to go digging. You didn't specify what you were looking for specifically so it's a bit harder to direct you to a specific site or a specific link.

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 12:00 PM

I have several free toon characters....I just haven't reuploaded them yet to the site. I have Lil' Devil, Dr. Sixus, RoboGoth, Anton and a set of toon scenes. Send an email to me at: Rebekah@sixus1.com if you are interested before I get them reuploaded. Rebekah

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 12:05 PM

Attached Link: TrekkieGrrrl's sheepie Surprise

I've got a free toon sheep over at PlanIt3D. Requires a FREE membership as well.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 1:50 PM

Furette and Drak are two free toon figures that should be in Rosity's freestuff.

pixelwks ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 2:20 PM

Attached Link: http://www.its-ming.com/

Ming has freebies.

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 9:49 PM

There was a guy called Hasdrubal (an artist, not Hannibal's brother..;) who had some of the Warner Bros. characters, I think Daffy and Marvin, maybe Beavis and Butthead..do a search..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 2:58 AM

Combat-Bunny.com

And here's where to look for Hasdrubal's stuff:

http://www.geocities.com/hamilcar1234/Hamilcars_Lair.html

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 8:53 AM

thanks LD..don't have access to my files, yet

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

lexland ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 5:01 PM

Wow! Didn't think there were so many to look for! Thanks to everyone!!!

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 6:37 PM

Look at the thread about the new Toon Gal, Lalala. On that site, look at the links page and click on "Mishi". There's a few fun little figures there as well. Posermania has a ton of manga characters.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 6:37 PM

Look at the thread about the new Toon Gal, Lalala. On that site, look at the links page and click on "Mishi". There's a few fun little figures there as well. Posermania has a ton of manga characters.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 07 April 2004 at 6:38 PM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.