Mon, Sep 9, 6:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: I need a copy of Morph Manager 4.0

camelot77 ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 2:46 AM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 6:07 AM

The download in the free section does'nt work, anyone know where I could get it? thanks in advance.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 2:56 AM
camelot77 ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 3:45 AM

Thanks there mate, I am very grateful :)

R_Hatch ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 6:09 AM

Attached Link: http://www.globetown.net/~kim99/tool/index_e.html

Hey EBob! Guess who finally rejoined ;P

-> camelot:
You may find that Morph Manager 4 can't handle some of the newer character files, since it is no longer in development. If/when you run into this, you may want to try CR2Builder, which is updated regularly, the latest being in February of this year. Follow the link provided, and select version 02k.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 6:43 AM

waves Thanks for the link - I had seen CR2 builder, but I was a bit put off because there was no English documentation. It seems to be more based on John Stallings' CR2 Editor which I use a lot, and so far I haven't found anything that this or MM can't handle. That probably just means that I haven't tried anything V3 related. :) Both of these are general Poser file editors, which means they can transfer morph deltas as well as lots of other stuff. I'll give CR2 Builder a whirl next time I need to hack something. Morph Manager makes transferring morphs easy though; that's what it was designed for. When it can do it, that is. ;)

camelot77 ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 11:55 AM

Under save options of CR2Builder I dont understand why it says save as(noteval) what does that mean? I cant seem to get it to save files as cr2's, it wants to save as a .txt file

Lovely Lady ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 5:26 PM

I have used cr2builder a lot for debugging cr2 files with ISO. The save as is just so you can rename it. Just change the extention to cr2 when you save it. A cr2 file is just a text file. There are more save options under "LeftTV" if that is the screen you loaded your cr2 info.

Mason ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 8:40 PM

I haven't forgotten Morph Manager. Still working on 6.0 though my two jobs keep me pretty darn busy.

R_Hatch ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 2:44 AM

Mason, glad to find out that I was wrong about that :) Before MorphManager came along, I was forced to use EditPad, which is a very good text editor, but hand editing 5-8mb text files isn't fun no matter what.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 1:34 PM

Sorry for any implied criticism there Mason. We'll be waiting, although your decision to skip version 5 and go straight to 6 does give me some concern over how long it might take. :P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.