Fri, Sep 20, 12:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Mangrove tree

paletes ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 1:45 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Hello, I'm desperately looking for a mangrove tree model, to use in Vue. I investigated a lot of free-models related links but all in vain. Did some of you see something while surfing ? Many thanks ! Pascal.

agiel ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 4:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/catalog.ez?ShowProduct=EJ%2D020&ParentID=24695

There is such a tree under the name of 'old wood' at the Runtime DNA store (not free of course). I don't know about trees like that availale for free.

agiel ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 4:05 PM

I forgot... that tree is for Poser, not Vue. You would need to have poser already installed in order to import it in Vue.

paletes ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 4:38 PM

Thank you for this answer ; unfortunately I do not have Poser... I'll keep on searching. Pascal.

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 4:58 PM

file_105205.jpg

There are all sort of Mangroves in the world. If you have Vue 4 pro, create your own:-). The Sonneratia from the extra vegetation is a kind of a Mangrove too.

The above were made very quick in Vue Pro (from a cherry tree).

Antycon ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 5:04 PM

There is a man headhunter who was looking for a mangrove too, maybe you can ask him? Maybe someone can do something for you with Vue Pro's plant editor?

Antycon ( ) posted Thu, 08 April 2004 at 5:06 PM

You're too fast Guitta;)

paletes ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 9:32 AM

Thanks Guitta, this one looks not bad at all ! From Cherry tree ? I'm gonna do some tests.

deevee ( ) posted Sat, 10 April 2004 at 10:08 PM

file_105206.jpg

This is a photograph of a mangrove plant. you can use it for a model.

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 3:47 AM

file_105207.jpg

For this kind of roots you can use the Large dead Tree in Vue Pro:-). Then just add trees.

paletes ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 7:17 AM

Wonderful, it's just what I needed...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.