Fri, Sep 20, 2:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: ULF PROP - Help finding it.

hbaioni ( ) posted Mon, 12 April 2004 at 10:44 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:24 AM

Could anyone please tell me where to find ULF's genital prop for M3? GPA is gone and the prop is not under "files" in their yahoo group. If someone could point me in the right direction i'll be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 12 April 2004 at 10:47 PM

Try asking over at the "other site who may not be named"... 8) Scarab

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Mon, 12 April 2004 at 10:53 PM

...Or try asking Ulf directly. He's at the Yahoo site.

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 12 April 2004 at 11:01 PM

...at'sa troo.... Zeppo Scarab

c1rcle ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 2:58 AM

Not wanting to hijack this thread with politics but why is the other site not to be named Scarab?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 3:27 AM

If "the site that must not be named" is the other rendero... site I think it's becourse it's not as family friendly as this one. And if it's the now-not-existant GPA site I think it's becourse it is not as family friendly as this one ;o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

c1rcle ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 3:38 AM

Must remember switch brain on then PC, not PC first :)

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 4:06 AM

"I think it's becourse it's not as family friendly as this one." LOL. Sorry, I can't help but get a chuckle out of the whole "family art site" mantra Renderosity adopted. Artists aren't really known historically for being politically correct. ;-) Are we banned if we say one or more of the "7 Dirty Words" in the forums?

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 9:18 AM

You mean to tell me its against the TOS to name another art site ? This family art thing has me spooked.

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 9:28 AM

No...but it is agaist the rules to provide a link to any site displaying adult material and frowned on to mentiona such sites for fear minors might find their way there.... ....at least that is my understanding. S.

ronstuff ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 1:34 PM

The REAL funny thing about this hoo-ha is that if you ever went to the GPA site you would have seen that there was NOTHING on their front page that was strictly adult oriented. All the adult content was shielded behind a membership only link. In fact their home page was milder than most things I have seen in the marketplace here. Some people, however have a REAL problem with the "G" in GPA - and that's the way it is.

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 1:41 PM

Well, actually...the "who may not be named" referred to the 'other' rendo-site.... S.

ronstuff ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 2:01 PM

OH, you mean the one that starts with render and ends with otica? Yeah, that's on the list too. I think the list is growing all the time, so there are quite a few "cannot be named" websites whose real threat is competiton for this place. All of this hypocracy is neatly disguised in a veil of decency, so I guess that makes it OK.

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 5:39 PM

There's nothing wrong with naming Renderotica or Gay Poser Art. Renderosity just doesn't want us posting links to age-restricted sites, which means that posting a link to Renderosity would be a TOS violation. :-) I was recently directed to the Yahoo! version of GPA for an underwear prop, but it wasn't there. There were no props in the "Files" section of the site at all. I saw a post by Ulf saying that GPA would be back in some Website form at some point, but that it would be someone else's site. I haven't visited the group since then so I have no idea if Ulf's prop will be available again. But as someone else suggested, you could always go to the Yahoo! group and ask Ulf to post or e-mail it.

Riddokun ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 7:48 PM

scafrab: well i can LINK to renderosity itself for adult mateiral.. will i get banned if i link to renderosity FROM a renderosity forum ? (spacetimeloophole paradox ! :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 2:04 AM

Can anybody please tell me what the zip with Ulf's prop is called? I'm pretty sure I've downloaded it some time in the past, but I can't find it now. And all this talking about it made me ... uhm.. miss it..

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Riddokun ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 2:59 AM

i think it is labelled "mike2 penis" or michael penis something like that. even on "the thing that should never be named in the sake of whoever i would not tell about" (all saying that without takin a breath) it is not directly available. you'll find at best a link to a website. if i remember it was a freebie in a gay poser website that requires registration to access to download. last time i went to that site though it was closed for maintenance/upgrade, but so far never tried since then (already have the prop... works perfect for anime style)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.