Sun, Sep 22, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: tree maker

divingbuddah ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 9:33 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:32 AM

So I entered 'hair' while using Poser4 and a tree maker window opened up. So a grew some hair for fun and tried to render it. The hair didn't render, and was still there in the document window afterwards. How do I use the tree maker?

Kevin ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 10:23 AM

Well, it isn't really usable. They pushed P4 out the door well before it was quite done, with more than a few major bugs. I think this was something they were playing with that should have not made it into the production build.

Momcat ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 11:20 AM

where did you enter "hair"??? I'd sure like to play around with that feature; even if it doesn't render, I could get in in a screen cap.

divingbuddah ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 11:34 AM

Just type 'hair' on the keyboard and then enter. I don't know who dicovered this or if there are any other hidden treasures though.

Momcat ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 11:46 AM

That's funny :) I can't wait to try it out. Thanks DB >^_^

GODZILLA ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 3:20 PM

If anyone has the spare time, try typing in different words, and then pressing enter, to see if anything happens. Let us know what you find. Try typing in Godzilla, and then pressing the enter key.

elgeneralisimo ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 3:58 PM

Why not look at the EXE with a hex editor and search for strings.

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 5:09 PM

heyas; somebody already did that, elgeneralisimo. they didn't find anything else fun and exciting.

elgeneralisimo ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 7:58 PM

Oh well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.