Sun, Sep 22, 9:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Various PAN.WARE items!

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 12:32 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:26 AM

Attached Link: FREE PAN.WARE!

file_134471.jpg

Hi all, If you follow the above link and look for the PAN.WARE knit cap post, you can find the link for the rest of these items in the same location! (it's the same link) These are some things I made a long time ago and never got around to putting them out. I'm planning on putting out some REALLY cool stuff soon so keep watch! hehehehe.... PAN~ www.federation-21.com www.big-i.com "Your 'i' on the digital art industry!"

Scarab ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 2:14 PM

T'aint up yet, McGee..... Scarab

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 2:21 PM

Oh yes it is McDoogle! You just have to follow the right link ;) hehehehehe...follow the messages for the Knit Cap link and when you visit the knit cap link you'll find these items..you just can't go in the front door or you'll get the T'aint up yet sign.....hehehe try again, and you'll probably have better luck :) PAN~ www.federation-21.com www.big-i.com "Your 'i' on the digital art industry!"

GODZILLA ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 3:28 PM

Hey Pan, Where have you been? Where is that damned double Kayak we talked about? Why don't you send me an email, so we can discuss last weeks Horror show, in private, and also talk about the lost Kayak. Tim Fonseca, the troublemaker alias, Godzilla

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 3:43 PM

Attached Link: http://www.federation-21.com

Double Kayak? OH yea...I forgot about that one..Hmm...let's see what I can come up with this weekend? Sound like a plan? No guarantees but lets see what I can do! :) BTW - Did you see Godzilla2000? HAHAHA...remember the scene "GODZILLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" hehehehehe... PAN~ www.federation-21.com www.big-i.com "Your 'i' on the digital art industry!"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.