Thu, Sep 19, 5:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Curly Hair (is this a holy Grail?)

merknz ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 6:03 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 5:03 AM

I am working on something at the moment, and I need curly hair .. now the one I want is very much like the Grecian hair on DAZ except without the heavy strand around the top. I know someone has done insane curls (maybe Nerd?) but that seems a bit much :-) I have seen a few marketplace promos with the kind that I want but never remembered to ask the vendor and now cant remember the product (ARGH!) Does anyone know where I can find some such? I have had a browse through the normal poser portals and have not been able to find it. (happy to pay, not asking for Freebie) (using the collective link Database :-)) - Mark

DoomedProphet ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 7:50 PM

I've been having the same problem... Is anyone willing to possibly write a tutorial about this... The manual is kinda vague (and that's not the only area it's vague in...)

STORM3 ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 8:00 PM

If you have P5 RDNA have some interesting Poser 5 curly hair-type props.

Jackson ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 8:59 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserpros.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=615&start=0&selcat=0&selsub=0

Here's one. Easily fit to any character.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2004 at 11:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3digitalcrafts.net/studiomaya/1download/wig1/wig2.html

file_105911.jpg

StudioMaya has a couple of free curly-haired styles. (The pic and the link) Anton did a few curly hair styles for BBay and DAZ... with names like curly up-do and curly ponytail, etc.. Neftis made some curly styles; they are resource heavy, but pretty. Her classic style may be the closest to what you are after. Davo made a nice bun and Koz has chignons, but real finger-curls are still pretty rare. Carolly

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 4:04 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=9995

file_105912.jpg

How about April's Spiral Curls? They're really great, with lots of morphs and options :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 7:39 PM

I'd forgotten April's. They've been on my wishlist for a long time, too... mostly because they are the only hair style for a certain ethnic look.

merknz ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 10:46 PM

I found Rio hair on RDNA did complete the look I wanted in part .. does anyone know if the Grecian hair can conform to V3? (or can be morphed to)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.