Fri, Sep 20, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Lion Goodies Coming Soon (Warning: May Cause Drowsiness...)

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 8:43 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Attached Link: Check the Goodies Section for a complete Catalogue of Freebies!

heyas! (fool picture always makes me yawn!) anyhow, i have a pack of lion toys for yas. trans mapping for the tail tuft, mane, and ear tufts (for my big face lion mapping of the lion), a conformable mane with colour and trans maps (for thicker manes), this lovely pose pictured here, and, best of all -- a buncha morphs for the lion's head! now you can open and close the eyelids, wiggle the whiskers around, turn the ears forward and back, and to top it all off, you can do many wonderous things with the tongue! (get yer minds outta the gutter! ;) ) as always, the file will be hosted at poserworld SOON. directions to it will be listed on my 3d menagerie poser goodie page.

MDibble ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 9:43 PM

Cool! Now my Leon the Beatnik Lion character can be more of a hepcat. :) snaps fingers Mike www.stellarverse.com

bast ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2000 at 11:41 PM

Those will be wonderful additions to the community Bloodsong. I cannot wait. I have been working on an animal rendering lately, where Mr. Lion has been looking rather lame, and those are just the ticket old boy!

Eshal ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2000 at 1:21 AM

Very cool stuff indeed Bloodsong. I alway look forward to seeing what you are doing. I have problems getting my head around simple morph spawning in poser let alone trying to contemplate the stuff you do lol Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

shadownet ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2000 at 8:03 AM

Wow! Very cool Bloodsong! I'd be lion if I said different! (ouch!) Rob

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2000 at 8:59 AM

heyas; glad you like 'em. soon there will be MORE lion goodies. i have figured out how to insert a jaw into the figure, so you can pose the jaw, rather than morphing the mouth open and closed. this doesn't mess up any current morphs on the head. plus, been messing with some more morphs, to make him look meaner, some snarly scowly stuff.

shadownet ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2000 at 9:09 AM

This is wonderful. I have been planning a pic or two with a winged Lion in it for some time. These will be great to have when I finally get the chance to work on it. Rob

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.