Fri, Sep 20, 1:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Don't you think a heck of a lot of Poser artists here are slightly pervy?

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 7:32 PM

We need more naked Aikos in the galleries instead! chop chop! /P

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 8:12 PM

I got into Poser to produce Cat Plays and now all I can think about is nekid men!!!!! Ha!! How about some nekid cats!? Seriously....if anyone is getting into Poser to produce naked folks....let me tell you....there ar easier ways!! By the time you lean how to use Poser, you're too old to even care! Kendra: No...you're not the only one who got that! I inhaled half a can of pepsi on that one!! :)

JVRenderer ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 8:56 PM

Nekkid cats?! I hope you're not thinking what I'm thinking.

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

queri ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 9:13 PM

Thank you JV-- now I don't have to render it and your's looks better anyhoo. You're not trying to put clothes on a cat?? A dog will put up with it because there's a lifetime of guilt to hit you with, a cat will just go into shred mode. I think, with a totally unscientific sample that the perviest and at the same time time coolest renders are usually not done by high school boys but by mature women. I for one looooove putting Vick into outfits I could and would never wear and shoes that will cripple her. Lets me strut my stuff and stay comfortable. LOL. Emily

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 9:22 PM

Attached Link: http://www.leomews.com/the_costume.htm

Not sure JVRenderer....what exactly were you thinking! Virtual clothes Emily....real cats playing parts in plays like Robin Hood, etc. But these are not "vickie in the temple" style clothes, but sort of disney cartoon style. I did dress my cat Leo up in a Halloween Costume once, took his picture and did a little story on his web site (yes....my cat has a web site!) He wasn't amused. Link is above if you want to see how dumb he looked.

JVRenderer ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 9:33 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_55810.jpg

Nekkid cat:

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 9:48 PM

Now that's "pervy"!! :) Nice Kitty!

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 9:52 PM

oooo! bald pu- dammit, that joke's been done already too! (always late with 'em... Man, I gotta get a better schtick.) /P

Cromwell1 ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 10:49 PM

"Your making Mr. Bigglesworth very angry and when Mr. Bigglesworth gets angry PEOPLE DIE!" ;) And as far as this conversation...I take offense at you calling us a bunch of pervs! goes back to browsing for naked Vicki's in temples ;)

Dale B ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 11:14 PM

Getting slow on the trigger there, aren't you, Pengy? :P And is it just me, or is that cat fairly radiating 'The second this asshole lets me go, -Someone- is going to =Bleed='....?

kbade ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 11:18 PM

Now that the Gallery is categorized by subject, why can't there be a "slightly pervy" gallery? I'd suggest a "really pervy" gallery, but that's what R'otica is for.

Dale B ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2003 at 9:16 AM

Now -THAT- would liven things up a bit! At least the discussions would get rather...impressive...about what constitutes 'slightly'.

Redfern ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2003 at 3:05 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_55811.jpg

Did Sandoppe say "nekid cat?" At which point Sherahbi is shoved on stage in nothing but her fur. "Look, I don't care if I normally prowl about this way! Given the nature of this thread, I want a @#$%^&* robe!!!" Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Maz ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2003 at 6:23 PM

I bet sherahbi looks better without the fur. Seriously though, Poser is good at posing naked people but it does start to struggle a bit when the figures are clothed. Maybe in a few years time when our computers are using Octium VI processors with dilithium crystal technology and bithrode demodulators, and we're running Poser 12, then clothed Poser figures will be photographically accurate. Till then I guess I'll have to stick with naked women. That's my excuse anyway. Maz

anxcon ( ) posted Sat, 17 April 2004 at 3:14 AM

by that time, wont be monitors, be a holodeck :) hmm that brings up a few thoughts.......

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.