Sun, Sep 22, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: How do I make full body and facial morphs...

tedbragg ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 11:16 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:27 AM

I have a scene involving four V2s. Each of them have a different look (face and body size, muscles, etc) and I want to save each of their personas as morph targets. I made a base V2 by stripping out all the morphs, and would like to use that with these custom-made morphs. How do I make these? Example: one character is a bodybuilder-type, very tall, so Ive got her param. dials tweaked just right. Is there a way to save the stuff that's been tweaked, dump the stuff she's not using, and just use that?

Momcat ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 11:50 AM

First, are these 100% custom morphs, or are they combinations of DAZ morphs? If it's a combination, be aware that you will not be able to distribute these characters after creating the new morph. If it's all your own customs, then it's all good >^_^< First getthem set up the way you like them, then spawn a new morph for each body part. Do this by selecting the body part, and going up to "Object/Spawn Morph Target". Name each body part morph the same thing, like "Andrea", or whatever the character's name is. Once you have spawn a new morph for each affected body part, click "Edit/Restore Figure", to bring the defauly Vicky back. Now go to each body part and set your spawned morph to 1.000 Next, select the body, and go to "Figure/Spawn Full Body Morph". Now restore the figure again, selectthe body, and dial your new Full Body Morph to 1.000. To clean out the other morphs, go to the hierachy editor, and select the "show all parameters" box. This will show all the morph targets. Now you can select each morph target manually, and delete the ones you don't want. You must keep all of your spawned morphs though, or the full body morph will no longer work.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 12:38 PM

You can also use Injection Magic to do this - even with characters who don't natively support injections - and AFAIK you can distribute the results.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

lesbentley ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 5:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=394068

A Delta Injection pose is the most elegant method, and easiest for the end user to apply. For some info on creating Delta Injection poses see the link above. If you need any clarification, just ask.

The basic point with Delta Injection poses is that you need targetGeom channels in the cr2 to inject the deltas into, these can be empty channels, or you can overwrite existing deltas.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.