Sun, Oct 6, 10:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: new rims fixed

superman32965 ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 1:06 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:07 AM

i've got new rims in 3ds that are also usable on poser vehicles. and i've fixed the lo poly problem. and i'd like to put one a week on renderosity as a free item, but i'm not sure if they need to be zipped or what needs to be done to get them there. please help so i can give back to the community for all their wonderful free stuff.

compiler ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 3:15 PM

They definitely have to be zipped. Preferably with the correct Poser folder structure already in the zip. Thanks in advance for your generosity.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 3:42 PM

In case you didnt know, renderosity wont actually host your freebies, you need to have a site to keep them on. Im glad you fixed them by the way, they are good.

superman32965 ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 5:06 PM

o.k. any one know a good site that might be willing to host. i have my own web site but don,t know what to do.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 5:52 PM

You would probably be better to have them on your own website. You don`t actually have to make them available to the public there, it can be used as a place to store them and you could distribute them through renderosity.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 5:53 PM

www.sixus1.com might host them or www.fallencity.net

superman32965 ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 1:18 PM

thank you folk, i appreciate the 411. look for them soon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.