Fri, Sep 20, 8:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: 3dmodelz WorldZ version3.....in the MP now

Andi3d ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 2:21 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:31 AM

Attached Link: The Poser Enviroment Tool from 3dmodelz

file_106796.jpg

It's here at last! The third version of the perennially popular 3dmodelz WorldZ, the easy to use Poser enviroment tool from 3dmodelz. Anyone who has previously bought either version of WorldZ will get this version for free! If you bought it from Renderosity, simply go to your download history and re-download, the file has been updated, and your downloads for this product re-set. If you bought this product from 3dCommune, please accept our apologies, but we've been having connection problems just recently, and are still trying to get this product there....*sigh* the 'joy' of AO-Hell 56k dial up. rest assured we are doing our absolute best to get this sorted. If you bought this product from either PoserCity or 3dmodelz, please contact me direct and I will arrange a copy for you.

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

Andi3d ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 2:24 PM

file_106797.jpg

Now comes with 111 MAT poses for even easier use, and 112 pre-applied ground morphs, with 50 poses for these also included. Even easier to use, and still the same great price.

Andi3d ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 2:38 PM

Attached Link: WorldZv3 at Andi3d

file_106798.jpg

Available in the Andi3d store here at Renderosity...

Andi3d ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 2:41 PM

Attached Link: WorldZv3 at 3dlands

file_106799.jpg

and at 3dlands Renderosity store

Andi3d ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 2:44 PM

file_106800.jpg

versatil, easy....and best of all inexpensive.....even better 20% off currently....can't say better can we? ;-)

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 5:17 PM

KEWL...thanks for the heads up!

Andi3d ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 5:27 PM

no worries Dizzie, and i hope you enjoy the new version ;-) best wishes

Nightwind ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 5:45 PM

Just wanted to let you know, mine hasn't been reset... Who should I contact about this?

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 8:23 PM

Hi Andi! I believe I bought it at 3Dworldz :) And fantastic BTW

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Thu, 22 April 2004 at 9:46 PM

Thanks!!! Just finished installing V3 and playing with it now. (Think I need to download the tut also. Way more things than V1 or V2!!!!) Robin

Andi3d ( ) posted Fri, 23 April 2004 at 3:08 AM

Attached Link: WorldZv3 Tutorial

file_106801.jpg

Hi Nightwind.....you'll need to get in touch with the Renderosity store staff regarding that one, either Clint or Debbie would be best. :-) Linda!!! long time no see. :-) Hope you're well, and an IM is on it's way to you ;-) good to hear Robin, hope you like it, and yes, the tutorial is probably a good idea, theres quite a bit to play with in this version, but overall, we hope it is actually easier to use. :-)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 23 April 2004 at 3:11 AM

............. waving............ Doing well :) and thank you !

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Andi3d ( ) posted Fri, 23 April 2004 at 3:32 AM

yay!!!.....good, good...happy rendering with the new WorldZ, Linda ;-) best wishes Andi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.