Wed, Sep 18, 8:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Looking for more "solid" hair props.. help please

Riddokun ( ) posted Sun, 25 April 2004 at 12:48 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 9:45 PM

hello i am looking for any name/url/ressources/ links to commercial or free "solid" hair props for poser 4. i have the basics from poser and those in animedoll kit but i would need more or some advices/tips to make more haircuts maybe with some "basic primitives" or basic hair props to group together. thanx a lot

genny ( ) posted Sun, 25 April 2004 at 1:26 PM

Attached Link: http://www.greylight.com/poserhair.html

Lots of "SOLID" hair here, maybe you could use some of them?

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 25 April 2004 at 3:36 PM

Attached Link: http://actionbabecentral.com

Gerald Day has done a coupla solid ones..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

texmextortilla ( ) posted Sun, 25 April 2004 at 3:55 PM

metslav's downloads in freestuff have some very nice solid hair objects.

texmextortilla ( ) posted Sun, 25 April 2004 at 3:59 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=metlslav&Topsectionid=0

here's a direct link to his contributions.

Riddokun ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 2:27 AM

hm thanx texmextortilla but may you did not notice that metslav was using animedollkit for his products and thumbnails and so far as i downloaded most of them since long, he provides mostly custom cr2 packages :) so it would be as if someone tells people i am providing swimsuits for mayadoll; it is wrong, i only provide textures for existing suits so far :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 2:48 AM

Attached Link: Motsura's PoserMania

Motsura also has some hair, it's made for Koshini/Ichiro but fits nicely on Anime Doll as well.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

SWAMP ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 3:44 AM

Bookmark....Gonna have to grab me some of these,as Poser's sketch render doesn't care for tran's mapped hair.

Riddokun ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 7:20 AM

ernyoka i tried to go to motsura's website, but well, for a gaijin, naviguating through it is just a hell after all.. saw many cute haircuts (non transmapped, solid ones) on ichiro/koshini and toon/manga style characters of motsura but never found exactly the hair themselves to download :( among those i saw, they were the haircuts i really wanted most :) swamp: some transmapped hairs in fact behave fairly well once you turned off transparency in material room (ex: koz long hair, maya's yuna hairs, etc) try it

rreynolds ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 10:25 AM

Attached Link: http://www.animotions.com/

The links, at Posermania, are on the second page after clicking the image. It's the blue, Japanese language, hyperlink. Animotions has a lot of old P4 Male and Female superhero figures with solid hairs, but it appears that the site has been hacked into, so you'll have to wait till things get fixed. There's tons of solid hairs in the older free items here. It's unbelievable that some jerk would hack a site that's been handing out freebies for so long. It's no small wonder why so many people give up supporting the community.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 11:34 AM

Couple of things to watch out for with Motsura's stuff: (1) the hair props for Koshini are all layered into each other. You have to use the hierarchy window to turn on/off the ones you want (If you notice, there's a lot of invisible stuff there you can only find in the hierarchy) (2) His clothing pieces for K and I are great, but they're not grouped properly.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 11:47 AM

Sean, if you load the props and thenexport them, with the proper parts, one at a time, you can fill up your hair library with the nicest toon models :o) Yes they come as a PZ3 with everything inside, but it's one time to fix it and they're all set :o) I haven't expirienced problems with the clothes, but then again I haven't used it much. One thing to note if you download his models (Kotehead and so on) is that the sensitivity is set really really really low, so that you must spin the dials about 1000 times to get a visible result of the morphs. It is easy to fix though by shaving off some 0's and resaving the file :o) Sorry about the link, Riddokun, I THOUGHT I had given the link to the translated version, it opens after a little while if you let it sit :) (first there's ajapanes page from Excite and then it changes to the translated version)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 1:27 PM

The two nicest hair pieces I've seen are: For Him - Daz3D.com's Morphing Flattop(For Mil' People) For Her - Curly Bendy Hair, also a DAZ product.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.