Thu, Sep 19, 11:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: ISOP Judy dress?

Zarabanda ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 4:23 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

I seem to remember a dress that ISOP had made for Judy. Im not sure if it was the mermaid line dress or not. But if anyone knows what it was called especially the file name that would be great :)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 6:01 AM

The mermaid dress is for Vicki 1/2. You can find that by going to Information -> JaTex -> Freestuff. There's a china dress (cheongsam) for Judy in there, and some other older downloads for Vicki.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 8:16 AM

Both wrong. Sorry. ISO indeed made a mermaid line dress for Judy. I saved the zip as Judy_ML Dress-iso.zip Lovely Lady did a couple of textures for it. I saved that file as Judy_MLDresstex-iso&llady.zip. I do rename files, usually to add the maker, but this ought to be close. The readme is dated Fri Oct 4, 2002 if you need a timeframe. It is one of the few conforming outfits that I have for her, and it does fit. :) Carolly

SteveJax ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 6:35 PM

Unfortunately China Dress and the Textures for it while showing download links don't seem to actually be there anymore. At least the links were broken for me when I tried them today.

Lovely Lady ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 7:59 PM

Attached Link: http://iso.power.ne.jp/j_free.htm

The China Dress and the extra textures can be found here in the Jatex free section. The links work. There is also mirror site: http://iso2400-web.hp.infoseek.co.jp/j_free.htm The Judy MLDress was a limited edition.

Zarabanda ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 9:01 PM

gee whiz I feel bad about bothering ISO. too bad he makes such great stuff!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 9:52 PM

Limited? :sigh: Is it possible for it to be released again? Judy needs some nice clothes, too! And that dress has wonderful flowy lines. I'm glad to have it, but it would be nice if others could have it, too! Carolly

SteveJax ( ) posted Wed, 28 April 2004 at 10:38 PM

Well the links didn't work for me when I posted that but they work just fine now. It must have been a server issue at the time I was trying before.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.