Sat, Sep 21, 3:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Quim Abella: I show them my new neighbor, She Is Named Montserrat

quim2001 ( ) posted Thu, 29 April 2004 at 12:33 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:37 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com//softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=28158

file_107615.jpg

This be possibly, the best model of feminine skin that has departed from my hands. It works in Poser5 and he contains two different forms to apply the textures. He can acquire conventional form or from the Poser5's reserved MATERIAL, getting from the advantage the third map Specular that the fact that the brilliance of the skin be natural and similar to reality does . Montserrat's eyes are alive and his skin comes from soft velvet, fullness of shades and details. An authentic bonbon. The light slides for her of an extraordinary form. I am proud of her ( very proud ). Quim.

Quim Abella Ojeda

Barcelona - Spain

www.quim-abella.com

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 29 April 2004 at 3:43 PM

looking good Quim!

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Thu, 29 April 2004 at 4:58 PM

You should be very proud: she's gorgeous, and on my wish list :) ali x

My Renderosity Store

lululee ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 7:38 AM

I just bought her and she is awesome. I know you can't use some of the higher end specular maps and eye gleams that come with her for P5, but in Poser Pro and P4 she is still awesome. cheerio lululee

quim2001 ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 7:46 AM

file_107616.jpg

Many people are asking me if Montserrat, they can be utilized with ProPack. The answer is that the pack is thought only for Poser5, but...... As I see that there is plenty of interest in this texture, I have prepared some additional file cabinets in order that it work within the ProPack. If you intend to buy Montserrat, you can do it. Serve the parcel for when you work with Poser5 and for e-mail I will send all them than request it adaptation to ProPack. The final result is similar, but Poser5 has some rendering's characteristics advanced, although a little but slow, when the atmospheres and raytracing apply themselves . I am proud of Montserrat. It's my guess that the woman is but nice that he has come out of my hands.

Quim Abella Ojeda

Barcelona - Spain

www.quim-abella.com

imandos ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2004 at 4:00 PM

I would like to add a comment to the five star review I gave this product. A fellow reviewer mentioned that the injections for the character's face and boby are not included. This was never promised by Quim in the product description but he was more than happpy to supply the injections when contacted about them. To go this extra step is something shared by all the best merchants on this site and I want to thank all of you (Quim, you make the list of the best in my book). Sorry if this isn't the place to post it, but it is a testimony to how well I like this character/texture and how much difference a good merchant makes. Best, Imandos

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.