Tue, Oct 22, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Poser 5 *.pz3 and Vue Pro latest build compatable? help!

OReillyTX ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 1:07 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Howdy, Iam in a bit of a bind,I have created some poser scenes that poser 5sr4.1 has refuesd to render in production mode. A friend of mine who is a Vue artist offered to help my render it. Can vue pro just open/import a *.pz3 and render it? He doesn't have or use poser at all. Thank you for any information.

wabe ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 2:26 PM

Vue can't import pz3 files without Poser being installed. It needs the reference to the Poser Runtime. One option may be to export the stuff as obj-files and see wether Vue imports that correctly. For some here this is the only way anyway. Try that.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 2:28 PM

I am afraid you are still in a bind. Vue Pro relies onPoser to import poser scenes. The first thing it will ask your friend is to locate the installation folder of Poser. The only way would be to export your scene as obj files and import them into Vue that way.... but you will lose some of the poser 5 features in the process.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 2:29 PM

arg.... not fast enough.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.