Tue, Oct 22, 8:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Room Of Secrets - 'The Cabinet' free prop expansion

Becco_UK ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 2:59 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:27 AM

file_107729.jpg

I've recently uploaded 'The Cabinet' to the freestuff where it's awaiting approval. 'The Cabinet' is a free add-on prop for the free 'Room Of Secrets' Main features: Working Door Working Draw Working Latches Working Valve Handles Comes complete with a spare pipe for use in other scenes. The model is fully textured with a set of UV templates thrown in for good measure. Hope you enjoy 'The Cabinet'.

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 3:19 PM

Oh man that's wonderful news! I've been waiting for this one. Maybe you could give us a link for a quick DL? :o) :] Fish

diolma ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 3:36 PM

Now THAT looks not unlike the fusebox in my previous place of employment, just after the phase-2 air-co cable burnt through!! (except for the scale, of course..) LOL! Will download as soon as available! Cheers, Diolma

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 12:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=Becco%5FUK&Topsectionid=0

Here is a link to the cabinet and the room etc.

Laver2k ( ) posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 7:37 AM

I really like the ROS stuff, its a great scenery prop. Thanks =).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.