Thu, Sep 19, 10:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Birthday freebie's

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 7:27 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Attached Link: http://members.lycos.nl/deplaatjes/

file_108090.jpg

May 9 is the day I was born to celebrate that with you there are some new freebie's. They are all for free millenium girl clothes Part 1 for: birthday freebies are 2 texturesets for free clothes for the preschool Many thanks to yagami for creating this beautiful clothes All the clothes are availeble here: http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~yagami/ I made textures for: PS Pants Preschool overall Preschool shirt PS Swimsuit PS Skirt all availeble under downloads And for the preschool top availeble under tentenfair Part 2 for: Birthday freebies are 2 texturesets for free clothes for the milleniumgirls Many thanks to BAT for creating this beautiful clothes All the clothes are availeble here: http://digitalbabes2.com/~yamato/MilGirl.html I made textures for: PS Cangalsuit PT Cangalsuit

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 7:28 AM

file_108091.jpg

Part 2

hmatienzo ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 7:36 AM

Bedankt!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

hmatienzo ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 8:13 AM

Oh, en gelukkig verjaardag!! (So, how much did I mangle it, LOL!!) -Heike-

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 9:19 AM

Thank you Heike almost right you diddn't mangle it much but it's very much appreciated :)

genny ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 10:19 AM

Oh thank you so much, and Happy, Happy, Birtday to you.(:

Porthos ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 1:10 PM

Many thanks, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =O)

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

ronstuff ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 3:33 PM

Hey, these are GREAT - thanks so much for sharing, Feliz Cumpleas and many Happy Returns (not the product kind, though) ;-)

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 5:19 PM

thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 1:50 AM

Thanks so much, you are very generous :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 1:55 AM

Happy birthday (in a few) and thanks for the gifts :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.