Thu, Sep 19, 10:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Blur quality

Gloubi ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2004 at 11:14 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 8:29 AM

file_107950.jpg

I really enjoy to work with vue4 PRO. There is just one thing which is at a very much lower level than the general level of this software : the quality of blur. Even if I render on "ultra" mode, blur is not realistic. The result does not look like the blur I would have with a camera. Do you think Eon will work on this aspect? example in attached file

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Mon, 03 May 2004 at 3:58 AM

yeah... i've the same problem.. solved with personal setting of render engine and all the parameters set at maximum... VERY slow render but perfect results !!

Antycon ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 3:58 PM

have you try the 2.5 blur?

petshoo ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 2:11 AM

Yes, Vue Pro has a special render feature for blur. It's called hybrid something. Works very well.

Gloubi ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 4:02 AM

Hybrid 2.5? It gives just a picture without d o f !

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.