Fri, Sep 20, 9:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:16 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Flowers, Jewels, Old Men, and an Old White Hare

Traveler ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 5:59 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:52 PM

Attached Link: Runtime DNA Real Deals

file_108291.jpg

Looks like we have another awesome week of Real Deals ready for you to paruse through ;)
  • Syyd turns the wheels of time on Adrian this week with a duo of overlay kits! Add an Aged Beard and Weathered Skin to the handsome man with just a few easy steps! The Change is amazing! Also don't miss Syyd's new face pack "Seasons" to go with it!
  • Visual Silence lets loose the Jewelry factory this week with 4 different jeweled items! Moon pieces and Jewels to deck out your favorite princess or queen!
  • Need more flowers? Well this week Judith and I add 2 new packages to the Garden plants line! More Bellflowers, and a new set of colorful field daisys!
  • MicroCosm gets a boost with some Plains action! Judith's eye was spot on for this package, truly one of her best!
  • The Beast Hunter Coat gets a Sci-Punk Make over with a set of 2 Hi-Tech/Low-Life textures, all for one low real deal price!
  • Finally more shrooms are sproutin at RDNA, just don't eat the red ones! Well that is it for this week! Enjoy!

jade_nyc ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 6:10 PM

looking good guys! I cannot believe that is Adrian! lol

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 6:28 PM

The jewelry looks really cool, but I can't get a good idea of what the tiara and circlet look like - how they fit on the head. Are there any picture of V3 wearing them? Thanks! Cres

dglidden ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 7:33 PM

Crescent, the tiara and circlet are conformers, if you email me I'll send you a couple shots of what they look like on v3 Darrell

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 8:54 PM

I'd rather know what they look like on V2... or Judy... or Natalia. They do look good in the picture. :)

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 9:08 PM

Oh I thought you were offering an OLD WHITE HARE... so I looked for a rabbit! ;) Sorry could not resist! :) Love RDNA products!!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

keweljewels ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 10:49 PM

Traveler is such a tease :)

SydneyKeys ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 3:22 AM
Online Now!

Love these overlay sets, and your Jacket textures. I hope that SciPunk Vol. I implies that there will be a Vol. II and III and.............well, you get the idea =)

FishNose ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 3:36 AM

Hey Trav, only 14 exclamation marks?!! Jeez you gotta shape up!! :o) :] Fish!! (Well okay, you didn't have any doubles)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 6:01 AM

Everything team DNA is churning out rocks!!! Wonderful job once again :)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Traveler ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 6:35 AM

Thanks everyone! Fish: What can I say, I get excited :) Sydney: Yep there will be more :)

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 8:41 AM

file_108292.jpg

I don't have P5 installed on the new hardrive yet so I can't show you Judy, and I don't own Natalia but I can show you them on V2 and I threw in Sara and LaRoo as well ;) lol

You can use them with pretty much any figure if you parent the figure to the head and play with the scaling - for Sara and LaRoo I needed to adjust the xscale a bit...

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 7:28 PM

Great! Thank you. I could get some V2 headpieces to fit Judy with a bit of scaling, but not the Egyptian collar from Anton's set, so anything involving the chest is going to be trickier. However, these tiaras are nice enough on their own.

jade_nyc ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 1:35 PM

file_108293.jpg

Did you want to see the necklaces too? I thought you were just interested in the tiaras - DOH! lol Here is a shot of the collars on V2, Sara and LaRoo again. Have to mess with the trans dials for V2, scale and trans dials for Sara and LaRoo...

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 5:12 PM

It looks like it is easier to fit the moon set, since the gold/emerald won't lie flat over the top of the shoulders (the problem with the Egyptian collar was the width, too). However, it is still so very pretty. Thank you! Carolly

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 9:13 AM

I got it to lay flat on LaRoo by messing with the scale - I think I could get it to lay flat on V2 too if I messed with it a little more! lol You're welcome Carolly! For most 2D shots you should have no problems getting either necklace to look good.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.