Thu, Oct 3, 1:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Still waiting

dangerousbeans ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 6:42 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:29 PM

I am a first time buyer and initially did not send the code on the back of my card. I have sent that two days ago and still cannot download my purchases. I hope this is not indicative of the service that is given by renderosity. I hope my credit card has not been debited yet. I will allow another day then cancell the purchase and try somewhere else for my bit and pieces

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 7:18 PM

Hi dangerousbeans, Thank you for shopping at the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your purchases have been activated and can be found by selecting My Shopping Cart from the side bar then select the Purchase History tab. If you run into any problems please feel free to contact me. Regards, Clint Hawkins Renderosity MarketPlace Manager

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

dangerousbeans ( ) posted Wed, 05 May 2004 at 8:28 PM

Hi Clint Thanks for your prompt reply Dont you sleep over there? It must be about 13 hours in time difference between here and Australia and its tomorrow already here

Varian ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 6:40 AM

Clint isn't allowed to sleep. It's a key part of his contract. ;)

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 8:02 AM

(bonks Varian on the head) Shhhh...Nobody is suppose to know that. (wink) dangerousbeans, I keep an eye on the site as much as I can. Prompt Customer Support is very very important to us. :) I hope you enjoy your purchases. Best Regards, Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

renderclipps ( ) posted Sun, 09 May 2004 at 5:35 AM

I'm still waiting for my download to be activated. Please correct this asap Kind Regards Renderclipps

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 09 May 2004 at 10:54 AM

Hi renderclipps, I've replied to your email. Deb

Debbie M.

renderclipps ( ) posted Sun, 09 May 2004 at 3:48 PM

I originally sent that information to you anyway but i've sent it again anyway thanks

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 09 May 2004 at 4:09 PM

Hi, I've just replied to your email with information regarding your activated downloads. Thank you for your patience, and thank you again for shopping the MarketPlace. Deb

Debbie M.

renderclipps ( ) posted Sun, 09 May 2004 at 6:44 PM

All sorted. Thanks

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 09 May 2004 at 10:52 PM

Great! Hope you enjoy your purchase :) Thanks again! Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.