Sun, Oct 6, 3:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: HELP! Nebula Tutorial anybody

Vile ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2000 at 12:58 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:29 PM

There was a really great tutorial on how to make a nebula in bryce that used to be on the Metacreations site of course it is no longer there. Anybody remember where it is?

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2000 at 5:12 PM

I don't know where it is now but I downloaded it to my hard drive. It was by Sandy Birkholz if that helps. If you give me your email addresss I could send it to you, if you would like. It's a small 148K file. If you use Winzip make sure you Use folder names and everything should end up where it's supposed to me.

jsj ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2000 at 9:25 AM

Jade_nyc would you be so kind as to send me this tutorial also. . Thank you so very much. Jay

RimRunner ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2000 at 1:28 PM

Attached Link: http://members.nbci.com/RimRunner/

I wouldn't mind a copy of that as well. I remember it somewhat.. and recently was working on something that required *cough* an effect that she mentioned.. but alas, Corel doesn't have those up yet.. so I had to wing it.. although not as good as her example.. here is my results... not really great work.. or even a good site.. but oh well.. as time permits it will get better.

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

KenS ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2000 at 1:38 AM

Im glad I printed that off while it was still online :)

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2000 at 9:44 AM

I'm glad I downloaded it to my hard drive while it was still online! I zipped it out today. If anyone didn't get it let me know. I switched ISPs and MSN seems to be fussy about what account I send from, though I have no problems receiving. Jade

bobeason ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2000 at 6:03 PM

Would be grateful for a copy. Thanks bob

jsj ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2000 at 8:28 PM

Jade, would be nice if you can send me a copy of this tutorial. My e-mail is Thanks again. Jay

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2000 at 11:53 AM

Attached Link: http://jadedimages.the3dstudio.com/temp.html

I set up a temporary page for anyone who's interested in the nebula tutorial. I'm not sure about the ethics of offering this for download even though it was once freely available for all. I hope Sandy Birkholz puts it back up somewhere. Anyway, it's only going to be there for a couple of days so get it while you can. Jade

Vile ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2000 at 1:16 PM

Thanks

gdavis3d ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2000 at 8:01 AM

Great news everyone! I have a friend who knows Sandy. I asked him to ask Sandy if she would post her nebula tutorial again since there was still a lot of interest in it. I received a reply recently from her saying she was going to put it up on the web again. She will email me the URL when it's up. Hope this helps. Greg

Vile ( ) posted Wed, 08 November 2000 at 8:46 PM

Yes let me know!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.