Tue, Sep 24, 7:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:39 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Feed my curiosity, please :-)

Serious ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 3:13 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 7:21 AM

I just wanted to know, above the exclusively salling on Renderosity products what was the largest number of byings in history and what is the average number of byings to a sole product? And what percent of showed up products have never been sold? Thank you for the attention, I really hope my message is understandable :-) Have troubles with English, you know :-)

Debbie M. ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 3:20 PM

Hi Serious, The numbers that you're asking are considered confidential information. You can take a look at the Top Sellers list, and see which sellers are selling the best at Renderosity, but as for exact numbers, we're not at liberty to share this information. Hope you understand :) Deb

Debbie M.

Serious ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 3:40 PM

Oups... all I wanted were the mere numbers... no names. I can figure up the names by myself, but it wasn't interesting me... I just need to consider how much hours of work for a post it is worthy? Does a beginner have a chance to sell dozens of copies if the product is in average to good quality? Or you must build yourself a name first? If I'll do anything, it will be like 20 hours of work involved. So I need to take some precoctions first :-)

Debbie M. ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 4:02 PM

With the market that Renderosity serves, I feel as though a beginner has a GREAT chance of selling dozens of copies of a given product if it's something the the "general audience" is in need for. Of course with anything building yourself a "name" does have an influence, and will impact sales. I just think you need to jump in, create some products and get a feel for what the public is looking for. Hope that helps, Deb

Debbie M.

Serious ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 2:49 AM

Thank you very much, Deb! You really helped me a lot... I think, cold weapons are still in fashion... don't they? :-) Cheers!

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 4:16 AM

Glad I could help. Can't wait to see what you have to offer. Look forward to working with/for you :) Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.