Tue, Oct 8, 9:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Glamour Pump for V2 and V3

B-Man ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 12:19 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 9:50 AM

file_108493.JPG

Glamour Pump for V2 and V3! Include a Big Bonus for U: Stocking Set for V3! The Stocking fit all the shoes made for V3! The Price is only $8.50! Wish U all like the package =) My buddy!

B-Man ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 12:21 PM

file_108494.JPG

Show 2

B-Man ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 12:21 PM

file_108495.JPG

Show 3

B-Man ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 12:24 PM

The Stocking is no broken for ever! The Stocking fit all the shoes for ever! That's the secret of the "Stocking Set" =)

B-Man ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 12:31 PM

file_108496.JPG

Show4

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 4:02 PM

Ah now that is VERY smart B_Man :o) Two questions: 1. I suppose you mean there are MATs for settign stocking colors on V3. How do they work? 2. If I take off her shoes, does she have toe on the stockings? :] Fish

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 5:52 PM

Excellent work! That is a ingenious and innovative idea! Excellent job on the model too! The lines are nice and clean.

B-Man ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 9:02 PM

To FishNose: 1.Select the character of V3 then click the leg's color button I made in the pose library. That's all =) 2.This stocking set is for this style of shoe, without toe part.I will make one with toe part for sandal in my next shoe package =) To:ElorOnceDark: Tks for ur accepting for my job =)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.