Thu, Sep 19, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Elle's expressions

jeharsy ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 5:41 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

file_108515.jpg

time to share something of the new elle i have been testing to all my renderosity friends, here is a photo i created using elle based on a Marilyn Monroe photoshoot called "the ultimate last sitting" by bert stern, took a little before her death.

jeharsy ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 5:44 PM

file_108516.jpg

and here is a very funny one based on an alien, when i was doing this image i was amazed of how natural elle is

jeharsy ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 5:45 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

sorry i forgot

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 5:48 PM

Hold on... Purple skin and a hugely lumpy head... natural??? Only joking, Elle looks beautiful. I can't wait for the release. Between her and Goossen's Girl, I am gonna be well and truly broke.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

jeharsy ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 5:56 PM

file_108517.jpg

here are some tests of the very expressive face of elle

jeharsy ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 6:05 PM

Attached Link: polymage.com

file_108518.jpg

I know that this sounds like spam, but it isn't!! i just want to make notice to all my renderosity friends that elle character has been released today!! i am so excited she is gorgeous, also you can visit the page to see some great screenshots of her.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 6:29 PM

Oh well, credit card meltdown, here we come. Gee, thanks a bunch. ;)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

jeharsy ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 6:30 PM

file_108519.jpg

audrey hepburn

jeharsy ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 7:40 PM

file_108520.jpg

I found this image on polymage's site and is simply lovely, please can someone tell me how it was done? whith wich render program? or just enjoy the beutiful face of elle, by the way the image is by DigiCalimero, if digi disagrees that this image is in this post please send me a message and i will delete it right away.

Savage_Artistry ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 10:26 PM

I just gotta say - I think Elle looks like Julie Roberts! :)

Savage_Artistry ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 10:27 PM

Ugh...That's JULIA Roberts.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.