Tue, Oct 22, 2:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Postwork Challenge

Jenai21 ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 9:22 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:47 AM

Attached Link: http://members.fortunecity.com/jenai1/Challenge.jpg

Hi all...well a couple of people who follow my work know that I've been cleaning out my hard drive...the other day I ran across an image I rendered but never even opened after I saved it as a psd. I postworked it and I hate the results and so I wanted to see if someone else can do a better job...I'll post my results later today and I would love to see everyone elses version too. This is 1200 * 900. I wanted to make it big so you can get the most out of it...thanks for taking a look and hopefully taking up the challenge...Jenn P.S. Sorry about the repost but it sure would be nice to have an edit function... :)

B_PEACOCK ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 9:45 AM

Its not comming up love . Dont know what I can do with it but could be fun Love and Blessings Bobby

Jenai21 ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 9:54 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_108831.jpg

arrgh...sorry about that...the link doesn't seem to want to work...so what I'm gonna do is resize so I can upload it here (I hope it doesn't look to horrible at this low quality)...if ya'll want it larger just email me and I will send it to you...sorry for the inconvenience...Jenn P.S. sorry forgot to check nudity flag

dido6 ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 9:59 AM

Wow, this is really cool! I just love these challenges!! :) Thanks a lot Jenn this is going to be fun! The render is really awesome! -Diana

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 11:30 AM

The chest of the figure is a bit wrong, it looks like she is wearing an invisible bra...

Jenai21 ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 11:49 AM

lol...xantor...that's what it's suppose to be(I really like that phrase invisible bra now I know what to call it when I do it)...I usually put cleavage in the base render so it looks good when I start postworking the clothing...it makes it look more real in my opinion [Ex. http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=667789 ]but thanks for the feedback I appreciate it...Jenn

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 4:26 PM

Its a good idea.

SK2Design ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 10:37 PM

Okay, I wasn't going to even try this, but I'm so glad you talked me into it because this is going to be so much fun! :)

dorkati ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2004 at 12:12 PM

Hi! I like your Idea! I never made hair and clothes like this before. This is my first postwork-trying, I hope you like it. I'm a beginner hobbyist. :) I made some doll, but only small pixeldolls. But this is a different technic. I put it up to my galery. Please check it and write me how do you like it. I stand the critic. (Sorry my poor English) I saw many hair brushes, but I can't use them, because I have Corel. I don't know Photoshop. Maybe it would be some helping. But never mind! I use what I can :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.