Thu, Sep 19, 3:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: More on the Zoo! for Heavies expansions...

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 11:40 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:09 PM

file_107232.jpg

Here are headshots of the cows.. Billy Bull...

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 11:47 AM

file_107233.jpg

and Clara Cow...

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 11:49 AM

BTW, you can see one of the eyelash options on Clara, and the new morphing ToonBrowz on both character's headshots. Clara's "eyeshadow" is just a simple change of basic color on her new eyelid material. The Hippolicious set now also includes breaking the body mesh mats into 18 different parts, for mat clothing options. (There will be included about 20 mat poses, just to give you some ideas of their usefulness.) I also upped the number of basic headmorphs now to around 40 or so. The Hippolicious set will include these changes, new Morphing Toon Browz, and 4 new eyelash mesh options. (You can also now just select the eyelid material, and change it to the color that suits you, for the female character versions.) The animal character sets will include this "hop up" set, unless Daz has plans/feedback otherwise.

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 2:54 PM

too cute!

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 9:01 PM

man oh man I am going to go broke! Unbelievable work once again Gareee!!!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 9:06 PM

Just wait till you see the OTHER animals, Pokey... ;) Thanks! ;)

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 9:12 PM

Ohhhh noooo! You know I am a sucker for cute! lol I'm waiting for the bears to come out, and now these too, and you say theres more! Will have to make sneaky nighttime transactions with the credit card while hubby sleeps!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 9:18 PM

I think the bears will be released in the next day or so, along with my Sheriff set. There's another thread with the full animal list, and a few more renders, I think here. In a nutshell: The Sheriff outfit set An expansion pack (more morphs, more body mat zones for faking clothes, new eyelash props, and new morphing toon eyebrowz The barnyard set, with the cow, bull, and pig, The stampede set, with the Moose, turtle, and WartHawg. The expansion set will also be included, in the animal sets, so if you won;t have to buy the expansion set, if you get the animal sets.

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 9:24 PM

Ok :) I will be watching for them :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

karanta ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 11:57 PM
3ddave44 ( ) posted Tue, 27 April 2004 at 7:57 AM

Far out, Gareee - this is currently my favorite line of Poser figures. They're just so much fun! Looking forward.

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 27 April 2004 at 7:58 AM

BTW I think the Sheriff set will be released today. Or so they thought. Unless of course I missed something... ;)

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 10:26 PM

file_107234.jpg

I had a request for a moose image, so here ya go! He has two different moose chin accessories, and both have morphs built in for movement.

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 10:48 PM

Oh my God Gareee! That is fabulous! Why on earth don't you have anything about these on your website? And Why isn't there a poser gallery for all your images of these guys???

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 11:03 PM

file_107235.jpg

I haven't updated my webpage in almost 2 years now.. it's been woefully neglected. I *could* take a few weeks to clean it up and update it, but then I wouldn't be doing cool stuff like this.. ;) (I suck at two things.... HTML web page authoring, and making UV maps and templates) Honestly, I didn't want to post images of these guys too far away from the release. I felt pretty bad that I was posting power pixie images almost 2.5 months before I got him for sale. Granted, much of that delay was Daz, but I hate to disappoint people, or have people feel I'm leading them on, and at the end of the day, I'm the guy responsible. Plus I really feel a little cheap about "pimpin my wares" in the galleries. I *know* it's what everyone else does, but being a new broker, it just feels weird. Plus, I need to keep SOME cards up my sleeve, don't I? ;) Oh, BTW most of these poses are in the Hippolicious set as well...no sense in not sharing them... Here's another look at the spurs, on Billy Bull. (other then that, he's nekkid.)

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 30 April 2004 at 11:25 PM

Hey Gareee use coolpage for your website then you don't need html! lol Thats what I use! Nice spurs!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Gareee ( ) posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 7:56 AM

I'll consider that, but I just had 2 more great ideas for Heavies expansions.. I'll have to run them past Dark Whisper though, to make sure I'm not stepping on his toes..

Gareee ( ) posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 12:53 PM

file_107236.jpg

Ok, here's the Pamila Pig Headshot. Still working on packaging the Hippolicious set. BTW I dumped one of the eyelash types, because I just no longer cared for it, but there is still the starlet lashes, and the starlet lashes with liner (shown), which I just really like.

pokeydots ( ) posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 6:57 PM

lmao Gareee these are too funny! I am really liking that moose for some reason! Maybe it reminds me of the good old captain kangaroo days! Anyhow they are all good so I know what I am buying as soon as they come out :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Gareee ( ) posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 7:19 PM

file_107237.jpg

Bit of an update.. I love the turtle shell for some reason.. YIKES! BUTR I still had the mesh, and remembered how I did the skin, so I remade it. Course that was a 4 hour delay. Anyway, here's Terrance Turtle, sporting his new improved shell. I oly need to make one more headshot (Willy wartHawg), and then I can send the Hippolicious set off to Daz. I can reuse the images in the Barnyard set, and in the Stampede set, so they still might all be sitting in the cue at Daz Monday morning!

pokeydots ( ) posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 7:23 PM

Now Thats a turtle!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 8:03 PM

Ninja Turtles are back!

Gareee ( ) posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 9:32 PM

Heroes in a half shell! ;)

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 10:07 AM

file_107238.jpg

Pork Power! Just did Percival's pig shot. (I decided to add a male pig character as well today.) Another slight slowdown, but work it, I think...;)

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 12:34 PM

file_107239.jpg

Ok, the Hippolicious set has been submitted to Daz!

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 12:35 PM

file_107240.jpg

Ok, the Barnyard set has been submitted as well!! 2 down, 1 to go!

MachineClaw ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 1:30 PM

Are you planning anything for the Bears (Heavies #3)?? I know you've been putting a lot of work into these packages, and the images of morphs look great.

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 04 May 2004 at 2:14 PM

file_107241.jpg

I got the Spurs sent over the daz today, and they will be added in the freebies for Sheriff set owners. If someone needs them before they can get them up and available, IM me, and email me the Sheriff set readme, and I'll email them to you. Here's a bigger pic of them.

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 8:07 AM

file_107242.jpg

I pulled a VERY late night, but it was worth it. I'll be submitting these accessories to Daz, but they may not pass, because I'm not doing UV maps for them. (They don't really need them.) If they don't pass, they'll just be removed from the package, and made a freebie for Stampede purchasers.

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 4:26 PM

file_107243.jpg

Ok, the Stampede set has been sent and submitted to Daz now.. Assuming I didn't screw something up too terribly, the wait shouldn't be much longer... Here's the Ad pic...

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 11:15 PM

they'll wait til after Monday....so the coupons will have expired....hehe

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 06 May 2004 at 11:24 PM

I don;t think it's a matter of that.. they just released two Lady Little Fox items. These are a bit more complexe, with many morphs and such, and they need to install not one, but all 3 products, and make sure I didn;t miss anything, or fix whatever I did miss. Usually that's only a matter of resending a fixed file or two, but snce this is the first time I'm using Injection tech, I'd rather they took their time, and made sure all was well. They had alot to check with the Power Pixie, and they did find a few things I screwed up, but the release has been solid, with no bug issues, and not one complaint. (good news!) I wouldn't be surprised if we see Hippolicious get released a day or so before the other packs... But at least the Hippos will get played with a little more before being overwhelmed!

Towal ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 4:50 AM

Must...have...MOOSE...soon!!!

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 8:28 AM

It's just a matter of them QAing it now,.. ;) BTW I also darkened the moose's nostrils a little more, at someone else's request. I might also add another moose antler type as a freebie.. more realistic ones, rather then just "bullwinkle". Something I totally forgot about, but thought of when I saw one of DW's pics with Sal and Heath in it.. I never scaled the figures at all! I'm thinking that scale wise: The elephants should be 100% scale Hippos maybe 90% Cow/Bull 60% Moose 50% WartHawgs 40% Pigs 35% Turtles 30% These aren't "realistic" but would probably work best. I'll see if I can make a mat pose for body scale, and if I can, I'll make scale mat poses and make them available for free. You could just leave everyone at 100%, but I'd think you'd want to have some scale differences between animal types...

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 7:24 PM

Daz really tried to get the main Hippolicious set out today, but I need to correct some p5-p4 mat poses, and correct two minor things with props before it could be released, so looks like Monday will be the release day. I'm just guessing, but the other modules are pretty easy to check after the main one, so they will probably follow the day or so afterwards, gang.

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 7:36 PM

I'll be knockin at their door come monday! Thanks for letting us know :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 7:38 PM

Yer welcome.. I feel bad because I missed some things...

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 7:50 PM

Hey don't feel bad, your doing and excellent job!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 7:55 PM

Some days I am, and some days I think I need to learn alot more.. Today was suposed to be a off day, and I still spent 5 hours on poser stuff...

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 07 May 2004 at 8:01 PM

At least you are getting something done! lol I still can't figure out why my turtle falls apart when you do the drop figure to floor :( I made another character, and the same thing happens with it! I even read the poser manual, and some tutorials, and I still don't get it! lol Talk about dense!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Gareee ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 10:52 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/photos/GAL_200405/GalleryImage666386.jpg

And the Cow jumped over the Moon....

pokeydots ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 1:15 PM

lol That is one Mooooooving Image! He aint jumpin! He's flying! :oP

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 12 May 2004 at 5:05 PM

file_107244.jpg

Ok, it looks like Hippilicous will be released tommorrow sometime around noonish, and the Barnyard and Stampede will follow by friday. Sorry for the delay, but I did finally decide to add the characters with all thier textures, morphs and props attached as well in the packages. For those who want to, you can still inject the texture and morph, and then add props as you like, but it't just so much easier to load the animal your choice. It was more work, but you'll ba able to play easier. BTW what do you think of this? Started playing with something new the last few days as well...

MachineClaw ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 12:22 AM

To the barn and beyond! Woody says to Buzz "Hey who's the new kid? He one of yours?" That's pretty cool outfit, is that just a texture with a space helmet or a clothing figure?

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 7:44 AM

file_107245.jpg

The suit to the waist, kneepads, boots and helmet are all modeled objects, and the jetpack is actually part of the suit. All the coloring you see if just some simple colors applied in lightwave modeler. The hippo himself has the opurplish metallic body coloring on mat zones.. one of the updates that the Hippolicious set provides. Course the downside in doing something like this means I need like 5different helmet "bubbles" to accomodate all th different animal types available now.. LOL! Here's something else I'm toying with.. a toon saloon...

Towal ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 11:35 AM

tap tap tap (that is my foot waiting impatiently for MOOSE!)

pokeydots ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 11:40 AM

lol Me too Towal! Lookng good Garee! How about a toon Cabin for those little house on the prarie scenes!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 2:26 PM

Shouldn't be long now, buys. Daz had me resave a few props, and that re-imbeded the geometry back in them (told them I thought it would), so they need to re-rip it out. Hippolicious will be in about a hour or so, and the other two packs will be available tommorrow some time, so it'll be a Hippolicious weekend! ;) I'm still kinda up in the air about the saloon.. it'll end up being a fairly high poly item, since it needs to bend as you see it. (Think morphing building!), and it'll need quite a number of image maps on it as well. I was thinking toon farm stuff might be interesting as well, to go along with the cow/bull and pigs.

Towal ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 6:12 PM

I don't think they know how to tell time at Daz frown I'm hoping when I get up tomorrow all 3 will be up and the wait will be over. I would also love some cartoony environtment stuff-- buildings, props, furniture etc. What the heck not being in debt is probably overrated anyway. Those credit card company employees need job security too ;)

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 6:18 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2193

They are working on correcting a spelling error RIGHT NOW, and Hippolicious will be available as soon as its right! ;)

Towal ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 6:20 PM

click click click (that is my mouse hitting refresh at Daz) :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.