Tue, Oct 1, 9:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 4:01 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: is your site listed here?..

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 14 May 2004 at 10:00 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:41 PM

file_109389.txt

Hi folks, I'm trying again..see if my cable modem stays up this time..;) **I've never been in here before today, but I just keep a database of web sites found here over the last 2 years, and I'm sure I've probably had everyone's site listed over that time. I'm about to put up another list, and I wanted to make sure I haven't missed anyone. I've got a list of sites I can't reach anymore, and I'll be taking them out..if they're truly gone (some, like Lannie's site, I'm sure are gone)..so I thought I'd post this here to make sure I'm not forgetting someone. So if you've changed your URL, service provider, etc., let me know. I'll put the finished list in the 3d links forum (about 1,750 links so far). No pressure, but I thought it'd be the polite thing to do..;)**

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 4:05 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com

Doesn't look like ours is there. Sharen

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 10:59 AM

No, you're definately in the 'good' list..this is the ones I couldn't find..I go there weekly, so you have nothin' to worry about..;) and thanks for all the good stuff you do..;) There are 1,750-odd in the 'good' list..

Xena ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 5:35 PM

Well I don't know why you can't reach Wicked Womyn anymore. It's still there and going strong :)

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 5:46 PM

Ok, it's in 3d Links forum. I obviously have a disconnect, poor Xena sent me corrections last time, and I still don't have it in. May have to do a special on this one..que lastima..

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 5:49 PM

ok, it's fixed..

ironhart ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2004 at 10:11 AM

Ironhart is currently not accessable. Hopefully it will be back up but at this time I can't afford to have it hosted.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 1:34 AM

Mines not there.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 5:54 AM

Mine isn't there either

odeathoflife ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 9:19 AM

OIC that is ht elist of 404 URL' s right. I get it LOL, i

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.