Tue, Sep 24, 11:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 10:51 pm)

Subject: Furrette 2.0 Preview Pics

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 1:57 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 9:27 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_109439.jpg

I've finalized her default body shape. This is how she looks in the unmorphed state.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 1:59 PM

file_109440.jpg

A wireframe for those who are curious ....

The polygon-distribution is somewhat uneven, I realize, but you can chalk that up to (a) me being a lazy modeler, and (b) building the mesh in pieces over a period of about a year. I'll be converting most of those triangles to quads, by the way.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 2:08 PM

Two videos ....

A 360 view of the figure in an action pose:
BulletTime (MPEG format, 872KB)

A pass through Poser 5's Walk Designer:
Final Walk (Nudity, MPEG format, 788KB)

The hair worn in the BulletTime video is a new transmapped, conforming hairstyle that will be available for Furrette 2.0 on her release. It includes body handles to permit more dynamic poses.

Furrette's top is from one of Judy's clubbing outfits in Poser 5. The shorts are a new conforming item in development. The gun is by Questor.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 2:27 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_109441.jpg

Look, no cavities!

Chances are you'll never need to jam the camera so close, but this time around I've included a fully-modeled mouth interior and throat, with tongue and teeth.

I understand that some members of the furry community are 'vorephiles, so perhaps they'll find a use for this.

I love Poser 5's procedural materials ....

neftis ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 2:32 PM

This is a beautiful job you did! Please keep up the good work Little dragon! I like the procedural materials too;)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 2:33 PM

Eye Animation Test (MPEG format, 290KB)

The eyes are completely posable now and compatible with my AnthroEyes textures.

neftis ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 2:36 PM

Love all the anims! thanks again for sharing!:)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 2:39 PM

file_109442.jpg

Better hands ... the best I've created to date, which isn't saying much, admittedly, but at least they're an improvement over the originals.

Retractable claws are built-in. And yes, she counts in base eight.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 2:49 PM

file_109443.jpg

I'm giving Furrette some experimental transmapped fur on several body parts. It's entirely optional, and by default it's turned off. But those of you who hate postwork might find it helpful.
  • digs through project folder for more test renders *

Message1756261.gif

That's about it for now, unless you want to see a pic of her wearing Anton's Spywear.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 3:53 PM

I just WANT HER!!! She's looking AWESOME!!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Redfern ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 3:54 PM

Please, show us! Whet our appetites until we're salivating like Pavlovian conditioned canines! In my case it won't take much. She's already got me drooling like Cadet Phahnboi! (Er, inside joke) Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 4:03 PM

This little cutie just keeps getting cuter and cuter with age!!!

Lyrra ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 4:05 PM

rummages for texture sources I'm ready when you are LD grin Definately looking good...my only quibble is the ears may be hard to morph into a catshape, but we'll set fire to that bridge when we get to it. ahem there WILL be a tiger morph ...RIGHT? Lyrra

mondoxjake ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 6:01 PM

Thanks for answering my plea for more of Furette, Little Dragon. Now I have more people lined up to 'bug' you for release of this cutie...LOL! I didn't realize how many advance improvements she was to have over version 1.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 6:31 PM

looking forward to it..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 6:32 PM

Lyrra, I though that was my line.

One morph to think about: squeezing the breasts together like some clothes do. I can't off-hand think of any Poser figure that gets that difference.

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 6:40 PM

Looking good, I'm eagerly anticipating this one.

The anims are great, too. And I particularly like the "stop the world, I wanna get off" look on her face in the twirling hair pic above. =)

Hmm - Antonia, did you have in mind something a bit more realistic than the admittedly dodgy "cleavage" morph in Vicky 2?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 7:16 PM

file_109444.jpg

Please disregard the hands and neck in this render. It's from an earlier build of the figure.

my only quibble is the ears may be hard to morph into a catshape ....

Don't worry about the ears. If they can't be morphed into a necessary shape, they can be replaced completely with swappable geometry. They're separate body parts.

ahem there WILL be a tiger morph ...RIGHT?

Oh, yes. And a matching texture.

One morph to think about: squeezing the breasts together like some clothes do.

I'll see what I can manage.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 8:22 PM

I'm just emulating my cat... watching the gopher hole knowing that someday something interesting will pop up. :)=

lhiannan ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 9:55 PM

Ohhhh! :D I keep looking at the FEET!

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 11:47 PM

chuckles When I first looked at the wireframe..I though she was standing in a pile of her stripped -off clothes :) She's looking good.can't wait to see the finished version..will there also be a male furrette ? A "Furre"?? :)

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2004 at 2:29 AM

LD, this is a great figure! I love furrette 1, and knowing your support of the community at large, I want to say thank you for sharing this. This is awesome. wow... and I agree -- those feet are just Perfect! now (evil grin), about them digitigrade (sp?) legs...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2004 at 3:32 AM

will there also be a male furrette ? A male companion figure is in development.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2004 at 5:04 AM

The much disregarded Judy has a very nice "dress" breast morph.

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2004 at 10:41 PM

Attached Link: http://www.cyclopsstudio.com/lmfurry.html

LD the tiger texture will NOT be an issue *points at photoshop meaningfully* you make the shape and I'll skin the cat ...as it were :) everybody else I've offered to LD to make textures for the release of this figure. Yes, free textures. Why? because I can. Feel free to make requests. I reserve all rights to make only the ones I want to. Neener :) I will make at least one set of generic fur in solid colors suitable for most shorthaired species. link is to my furry artwork. er .. you know I'm a furry artist, right? *grin* very old work there mostly, but new work to be posted shortly thanks to my spiffy new digicam Lyrra

MaPPer ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2004 at 10:56 PM

cool always finding out new things here. =)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 12:26 AM

Lyrra... A siamese is a natural candidate IMO (Yeah I know it isn't a CAT as such, but siamese are PRETTY!) Oh and did I say I can't wait! Eagerly anticipating the arrival of F2 AND Lyrra's textures!

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 1:33 AM

I liked the Skunk Furrette, cuz Peppy Le Pew says she smells MagNafie! ;p And a nice Black Panther Furrette would be cool too, some one to keep the Pink Panter on his toes...one that has light spots barely showing like the real cat, and perhaps a slight blue sheen so she would render well.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 2:56 AM

The original Furrette morphs into foxes and deer and rabbits, and maybe a wolf, IIRC, so having those textures would be wonderful. And, yes, we know you are a furry artist. ;) It will be good to see some new work up. Carolly

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 11:03 AM

And the Lizzard Furrete too PLEASE! yah, I know she not very fuzzie but she sure is cute ;p Besides, Dark Whisper's new lizard character needs a girlfriend!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 12:03 PM

Thought I'd mention that the new texture sets are much higher-res than the originals, more in line with those I've done for the Millennium Catwoman project. As a result of the increased filesize, each character pack will contain only one character, rather than two.

kpredmor ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 12:07 PM

Attached Link: When is the release?

So when is she gonna be released? I have been out of the circle for awhile just getting back to using my pc again. Would love to get her and remake my characters.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 1:30 PM

Just a few days away. I was hoping to have her ready by the Shrek 2 premiere, but my current work schedule keeps interrupting.

kpredmor ( ) posted Tue, 18 May 2004 at 2:44 PM

Thanks I will be looking for the release! I am so excited!

KumikoNatashi ( ) posted Sat, 29 May 2004 at 8:51 PM

I'm looking forward to to Furrette 2.0! Not much longer I hope :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 5:31 AM

Here. Waiting. Is she out yet?

SpiritWolf448 ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 7:53 PM

Woah! Now that looks intriguing indeed. Wonder why I didn'T stumble over this sooner? Anyways, what's the planned release schedule for her? Cheers! SW448

Run, wolf warrior, to realms eternal....

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 10:19 PM

Oh No! Shrek dumped the Ogre gal and ran off with Furrette!!! =8O Shrek 3: Rescue of Furrette (Well he does like Big Furry Butts..)

Angelmotes ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 10:17 PM

file_109445.jpg

heh i'm still waiting for that tiger texture :) oh and for those that dont check old furrette thread i wanted to share a poser image no post work... i wanted tiger for this pic but LD's Vixen tex had to do.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.