Thu, Sep 19, 7:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: Question - Font sizes - Poser Dials

freyfaxi ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 7:23 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 7:01 PM

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm using P4, and my eyesight isn't what it used to be. My question is - is it possible to change the font sizes on the Poser Dials ? Half the time, I'm finding that I can't read what the various dials are for, especially on those figures that have lots of options available. I feel silly sitting here with a magnifying glass looking at the screen :)

RHaseltine ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 8:27 AM

No, not to my knowledge (and this has come up before). You can get screen magnifiers though, which enlarge the area around the mouse pointer.

Irish ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 11:22 AM

file_110029.jpg

Although you can't change the font size, you can change the colours of the work area which can lighten them or darken the words, whichever works better for you. Use the paintcan and choose a colour - when you have one you like, don't forget to save under General Preference. :) Irene

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 11:00 PM

that is for P4, for P5 you can't change the color of the work area.

Towal ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 1:46 AM

Wow thank you. I no longer feel like I will go blind(er) trying to read the various dials.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 4:42 AM

Thank you - I hadn't thought of that option dashes off to play with colours

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 8:35 AM

Actually you can change the color in P5 but its not as easy. In your Poser5/Runtime/ui there are some psd files (adobe Photoshop). I dont recall off hand which one, but one of them is the background color/texture. And in the xml files you can change the size of the fonts and I have seen instructions about that tell how to hide the dials and shorten the spacing (you just click and drag over the title like you would the dial)

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

layingback ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 12:21 PM

See Poser Pros, under Poser 5, amoung the stickies near the top for the P5 tricks referred to above.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.