Fri, Sep 27, 10:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 7:32 pm)

Subject: Freebie: Demonoid (fully posable standalone creature with extras) :)

gillbrooks ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 6:16 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=675874

Thanks very much - was just what I needed to finish a project I stated a few days ago!!!

Gill

Fatale ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 6:46 AM

Lol Charlie, that's what my lil cousins smell like if their diapers werent changed lol Gillbrooks: Looks fantastic! :) I didnt really compare the size of the creature with the Daz Freak, and I didnt realize the creature was taller than him lol Oh and side note: her tail is easier to use if you select the hip and tweak the easypose dials there. Many thanks to Ajax's easypose software.. man, you rock! :) Thanks again for all your compliments, it really made my day to know so many ppl find her useful! Do link me any renders/animations you make with her too .. I normally check in only once a day and might have missed some of your pics lol

Fatale ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 7:12 AM · edited Fri, 21 May 2004 at 7:13 AM

ok, where did the supposedly new feature of the edit button go when you need one? lol

anyways, my bad on the post above: it's the "Daz M3 Barbarian", not the "Daz Freak" :) edit: oh, it only works for the first few minutes.. lol

Message edited on: 05/21/2004 07:13

12rounds ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 7:21 AM

... wow... thank you !

macmullin ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 8:22 PM

Thanks for the gift. Great work! But I will still have to call in Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.