Wed, Sep 18, 8:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Best Poseable Wings?

LeeEvans ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 1:42 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:37 AM

Sort of a poll here.... What is the consensus on the best poseable wings available out there (feathered preferred but all welcome). I have a few sets, and was just curious what everyone else thought. (I have the Angelyna Wings, Dreamer Wings and Fallen Angel Wings myself).

The3dZone ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 5:09 PM

Faery wings delux(Daz) Archon wings (Daz) Those two are my favs The3dZone

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

Engel47 ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 6:13 PM

I use Angelyna wings the most, and then Faery wings delux.

Soulpainter ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 6:14 PM

what kinda wings? angelic type wings or faery type wings

xoconostle ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2004 at 6:58 PM

"Angelic"/Birdlike wings - Ultimate Wings by robert.sharkey (Renderosity Marketplace) "Evil"/Batlike wings - Night Wings by Darkworld Designs (DAZ) Left Wings - hauksdottir Right Wings - Penguinisto ;-)

narcissus ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 2:31 AM

Angelyna Wings for me and I also like the wings that are based on the first DAZ dragon and someone separated them and made them comforming!Those are free if you already have the dragon... I've used them quite a lot I'm sorry I can't remember who made them :( pitklad

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 6:57 AM

:blink, blink: I don't believe that I'm reading this. ;^)

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 7:42 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=24570

Definitely "The Fantasy Angel Set" by TheMadPainter as it comes with not only wing poses but poses to go with V2 in different positions as well as sword, trumpet and cloud props with pose files to make them all work together if you want that. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Puntomaus ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 9:12 AM

"Left Wings - hauksdottir Right Wings - Penguinisto" LOL

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 11:11 AM

Angelyna, even though it slows down the rendering time. If it's crunch time, the Dreamer/Fallen Angel ones from DAZ. For something very different, the Deco wings from RDNA are quite cool

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 21 May 2004 at 11:49 AM

Do people prefer the Angelyna Wings to the Ultimate Wings? The Ultimate Wings are supposed to be the improved version, aren't they? I have to say, I like the look of the Angelyna Wings better, but that might just be because they are older, and have tons more textures available for them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.