Sun, Oct 6, 3:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Space, the Final Frontier

KenS ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2000 at 3:00 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:32 PM

file_135051.jpg

I did this image last night before I went to bed, no post work. Im getting closer to the "look" Im trying to achieve. Ken

RimRunner ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2000 at 9:52 AM

Very nice. How did you do that one star in the upper right with the 'nova' effect ? I've been looking to do lens flairs and such within bryce, but doesn't seem they've emplimented that feature yet. Unless I'm missing the selection barried somewhere.

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

KenS ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2000 at 2:11 PM

Ok, what I did, was I started with a 512x512 image in photoshop, filled it black and then applied a lensflare to the center of the image. In Bryce, I made a 2D verticle face(the flat squaer under DaVinci's arm on the Create pallete) and went to the materials lab and imported the lensflare image to all 3 channels. Under the A column, I selected the diffusion and ambeince dots and set the sliders to 100. Here's a image of all the settings I use. flareex.jpg Ken

Doom Dancer ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2000 at 9:15 AM

Thanks Ken, I have always been wondering how to do that. Heh...and here the answer was so simple. Rob

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.