Mon, Sep 9, 6:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: a reccurent noob question about Morph Manager

Riddokun ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2004 at 9:10 AM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

when i try to add a .cr2 morphs to another one for saving time (that the point of the whole thing i guess) all my morphs/dials are messed up in reverse way (measn with x/y/z size/position at top, and all the others backwards) is there any way i would not know so far to keep the order/hierarchy/way the morphs are listed ? (keep the order of exporting cr2 to importing one, i mean)

narcissus ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2004 at 10:04 AM

In this case I open an empty cr2 and move to it all the morphs from the overturned cr2 ,then the x,y,z morphs would be at the end again... pitklad

R_Hatch ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 2:01 AM

CR2Builder allows you to drag-n-drop whole sets of dials at once, and they stay in order. The only thing you have to fix afterwards is the one dial that gets misplaced on the target figure, but this is trivial compared to the alternative. http://www.globetown.net/~kim99/tool/index_e.html version 02k00 is the most recent. It's a bit more involved than Morph Manager, but can do a few things that Morph Manager cannot, such as load enormous CR2s without crashing or slowing your system to a crawl. There are several members here who have been using it for awhile, so feel free to post any questions you may have.

lesbentley ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 5:48 PM

To keep the order/hierarchy/way the morphs are listed, work from bottom to top, select and copy the last morph in the in the actor (body part) first then the second to last etc... P.S. I agree with R_Hatch, CR2Builder is a great tool, but I still mostly use Morph Manager 4 when I am just copying morphs.

Riddokun ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 6:10 AM

so things would still get messed up if using the function "export all mt" ? :)

lesbentley ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 6:59 PM

Yep, things would still get messed up if using the function "export all mt".

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.